What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

yaxu

Veteran
That is wonderful!
Good on you man!
She seems a bit different than my line of Oaxacan, What is her smell profile and flowering time frame? And have you tried her finished?

Hello brother, those photos had 80 days, I cut them with almost 12 weeks.

Oaxaca # 1 aromas of menthol, wood, pine.

Oaxaca # 2 is more fruity, fruits that have already passed their maturity.

now they are drying

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Fett's 303:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Fett's 303:
View Image

ThaiBliss

She's a beauty, Thai. Those huge fan leaves are a joy to look at. Found this info from Billygoat posted on another forum circa 2010...

"The complete breeding back ground of this strain is a bit of mystery but I have been told it consist of what flooded Northern tropical Australia back in the early 70s the all great PNG Gold and various Hawaiian/Fuji strains. Papua New Guinea Gold would most likely be the main contributor to this strain. Some time back it was then crossed with a wide leaf strains as the old timers call it, Indica I presume. They crossed what they already had with this wide leaf variety (indica?) to rise above there competition and this is what they have today. With this indica crossing thirty years back has most likely cut down the flowering time making this super sativa strain possible to grown indoors. 303 is a sweet spicy fruity flavour with a piney-fruity aroma with a very intense high mind-lifting it can bring about heart-racing and even panic for users not used to strong sativas or if overdone, due to its creeping effect can soon have you blown off your feet. Don't make the mistake of whacking a few fast ones down because before you know it your praying it will wear off fast as it can just become to intense for the user. This strain is a super long lasting stone that does not need to be constantly topped up every hour like many it just last and last. Warning some growers have reported 303 after session affects to leave the mind and body exhausted/burnt out!"

I've managed to get two C99 x 303 seed to pop this year from very old stock...so I'm keen to find out how your 303 does over the season. Keep us updated when you can, please...

Cheers,

HB.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
a very intense high mind-lifting it can bring about heart-racing and even panic for users not used to strong sativas or if overdone, due to its creeping effect can soon have you blown off your feet. Don't make the mistake of whacking a few fast ones down because before you know it your praying it will wear off fast as it can just become to intense for the user. This strain is a super long lasting stone that does not need to be constantly topped up every hour like many it just last and last.
Sounds like a day at the funhouse. :woohoo:
Where cane we get it? I WANT MY 303

P

psilocybevybe

She's a beauty, Thai. Those huge fan leaves are a joy to look at. Found this info from Billygoat posted on another forum circa 2010...

"The complete breeding back ground of this strain is a bit of mystery but I have been told it consist of what flooded Northern tropical Australia back in the early 70s the all great PNG Gold and various Hawaiian/Fuji strains. Papua New Guinea Gold would most likely be the main contributor to this strain. Some time back it was then crossed with a wide leaf strains as the old timers call it, Indica I presume. They crossed what they already had with this wide leaf variety (indica?) to rise above there competition and this is what they have today. With this indica crossing thirty years back has most likely cut down the flowering time making this super sativa strain possible to grown indoors. 303 is a sweet spicy fruity flavour with a piney-fruity aroma with a very intense high mind-lifting it can bring about heart-racing and even panic for users not used to strong sativas or if overdone, due to its creeping effect can soon have you blown off your feet. Don't make the mistake of whacking a few fast ones down because before you know it your praying it will wear off fast as it can just become to intense for the user. This strain is a super long lasting stone that does not need to be constantly topped up every hour like many it just last and last. Warning some growers have reported 303 after session affects to leave the mind and body exhausted/burnt out!"

I've managed to get two C99 x 303 seed to pop this year from very old stock...so I'm keen to find out how your 303 does over the season. Keep us updated when you can, please...

Cheers,

HB.

I assume the fuji was meant to be fiji ,

Send four and sixpence...:) potato patato lol

Grew out some fijian collected 15 years ago,

It was very floral like cheap hotel soap and the leaves were very purple almost black

It had leaves the size of dinner plates, huge hippopotamic even:)

The high was very heavy around the frontal lobes
made you feel like you lost a few iq points..very push me pull you high that ended in a hypnotic pig out:biggrin:

So not a clear elevating experience almost felt,clears throat.. ahem,cough cough afghani ,

The only enhancement was the tweeter effect,made your ears into super receptors lol

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Help with the smell profile?

Help with the smell profile?

As the Destroyers near maturity they are developing very interesting aromatic profiles.
As I 've previously stated one of the phenos has a strong lemon character with hints of bubble gum(?) and eucalyptus. When you rub her stems a nice fresh rosemary scent can be perceived, that too with hints of eucalyptus (I had previously met this profile in a BCBDP Blueberry. I wonder if it's Thai,correct me if I'm wrong). Due to this sharp bouquet it has gained the nickname of: WC cleaner.

Now the second pheno is a mysterious one as it's profile is difficult to pinpoint and it's ever shifting as it matures: during the first days I had noticed a deep garlic smell that slowly gave in after about 10 days to a minty green smell. Contrary to the previous pheno, this one does not feel sticky at all when rubbed, i.e. no resin residue is perceivable on the fingers, other than a "smooth" feel. Towards day 60 the profile changed again to become more rosy and as we near day 70 it's tarting (punintended) to become "soapy".
To summarize: Roses Soap, with hints of frankincense, fresh garlic undertones, and hops. When rubbing the stems a fresh cardamom smell with hints of hops will surprise the nose.
The question that arises is: has anyone else met this profile before?

PS I'll soon be able to uplad pictures of the Keralas as vell :)

Sunshineinabag

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Now I gotta find a headstash I guess lol she loaded with seed. I took an absolute mayhem male and open pollinated a monster candycane main stalk lambsbread female that hit 6'8" indoors with screw in LEDs and reg compost feedings once a month. 7 foot tent filled with a big lady with lots of beans in her bags.

Locally in Burlington trying to find flowers that have trichchrome s on them has been a problem for me. I qualify for the medical program but it's run by greedy crooks who can eat depleted uranium as far as I'm concerned.....like overpaying for meds is theraputic LMAO.....I must be getting old I almost lost touch with the earth last month......I gotta stay away from selfish ,greedy souls from now on.....wayyyyyyy too much stress!

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_083922.jpg
    IMG_20190527_083922.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 17

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Destroyer 50+N indoor day70

Destroyer 50+N indoor day70

attachment.php

attachment.php

the two girls, after surviving a Ca2+ shortage...

then, there's this weirdo:
attachment.php

It's a branch of the plant in the back
ever seen anything like it? It's as if two branches fused flat
attachment.php

sorry about the sideway pictures, I haven't managed to fix it:wallbash:

Attachments

• 20190530_200930.jpg
    20190530_200930.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190530_200700.jpg
    20190530_200700.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190530_105850.jpg
    20190530_105850.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This sativa is about done then this clone from the same mother is going into bloom room soon and going into a 5 gal smart pot.

Attachments

• 20190529_140353.jpg
    20190529_140353.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190529_140204.jpg
    20190529_140204.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190529_140131.jpg
    20190529_140131.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190529_144746.jpg
    20190529_144746.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 14

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Ko Chang x Thai Stick

Ko Chang x Thai Stick

hello,
here some finishing girls...
the Ko Chang x Thai Stick is just amazing...
happy to hazed' her with THH and O-Haze :)

purple THH cut
picture.php

Ko Chang x Thai Stick
picture.php

Ko Chang x Thai Stick lower bud
picture.php

happy growin'
M.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts