What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

ThaiBliss

Veteran
It seems that those Thai grown indoors never stop throwing fresh pistils. I experimented once, letting it go 9 months. The pistils never did stop before I gave up. Keep an eye on the resins. My two cents.

I'm going to be seriously challenged (and exposed LOL) with these super stretchy and humungus pure Laos this year:
picture.php

^^^ That one is far more stretchy than the other two. I suspect it is male. I did smell some incredibly strong menthol aroma yesterday, as well as lemon. Blew me away!

The other two look similar. They are less stretchy, and have a golden glow (neon yellow/green) to them, especially as small seedlings. I'm not detecting menthol yet, just tart lemon and fuel. One looks like it might be female:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

MadMac

far beyond driven...
It seems that those Thai grown indoors never stop throwing fresh pistils. I experimented once, letting it go 9 months. The pistils never did stop before I gave up. Keep an eye on the resins. My two cents.

I'm going to be seriously challenged (and exposed LOL) with these super stretchy and humungus pure Laos this year:
View Image

^^^ That one is far more stretchy than the other two. I suspect it is male. I did smell some incredibly strong menthol aroma yesterday, as well as lemon. Blew me away!

The other two look similar. They are less stretchy, and have a golden glow (neon yellow/green) to them, especially as small seedlings. I'm not detecting menthol yet, just tart lemon and fuel. One looks like it might be female:
View Image

ThaiBliss

love the look of the laos
she is also a beast...
saw her @Wally's place...
thx for the tip... the Ko Chang seams to be a never ending one...
keep it up!
because of you and Kanga i was on hunt all the years for true thai...
missed the Thai Stick and Zamal train...
but now it's all here together with da haze...
should last till end...
M,:tiphat:

vermontman

View Image

View Image

ThaiBliss

HIGH THAI!!
Love those leaves, will those finish over there?

vermontman

Attachments

• KALAMATA RED MULANJE GOLD AND HA 010.jpg
    KALAMATA RED MULANJE GOLD AND HA 010.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 17
  • KALAMATA RED MULANJE GOLD AND HA 014.jpg
    KALAMATA RED MULANJE GOLD AND HA 014.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 23
  • KALAMATA RED MULANJE GOLD AND HA 024.jpg
    KALAMATA RED MULANJE GOLD AND HA 024.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 22

ThaiBliss

Veteran
HIGH THAI!!
Love those leaves, will those finish over there?
Hahahaha I'm pretty sure they will get ripe in January or February. Outside, not a chance of finishing. In the greenhouse, slim chance. Maybe I'll get lucky. I'm going to try and pollinate some pre-flowers with my outdoor genetics. I'm thinking positively and hoping for a 50/50 chance of some tamed seeds, and a future true test of the 50% genetics. I'll makes some cuts and try again if I have to. No guts, no glory.

vermontman

Hahahaha I'm pretty sure they will get ripe in January or February. Outside, not a chance of finishing. In the greenhouse, slim chance. Maybe I'll get lucky. I'm going to try and pollinate some pre-flowers with my outdoor genetics. I'm thinking positively and hoping for a 50/50 chance of some tamed seeds, and a future true test of the 50% genetics. I'll makes some cuts and try again if I have to. No guts, no glory.

Hey buddy!

Are those Laos sexed? because if you hit an outdoor adapted female with a Laos male your chances are better at getting something that will finish outdoors. The moms carry slightly heavier in passing on traits.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8563372[/FONT]

MadMac

far beyond driven...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] MULANJE GOLD
[/FONT]

yes looks good like the one i had....
i still wonder why nobody grows Malberry gear...
beside the old story with the fake images ...
his gear is top notch and highly recommend for those who looking for true landrace with a punch of power...
hope to pop some of his gear later this year...
i'm sure there are some great phenotypes like in Mulanje or Malawi Gold...
keep it up your great work!
love your gear too :)
M.:tiphat:

vermontman

yes looks good like the one i had....
i still wonder why nobody grows Malberry gear...
beside the old story with the fake images ...
his gear is top notch and highly recommend for those who looking for true landrace with a punch of power...
hope to pop some of his gear later this year...
i'm sure there are some great phenotypes like in Mulanje or Malawi Gold...
keep it up your great work!
love your gear too :)
M.:tiphat:
Thank you M.M.
I agree with you whole heartedly Mulanje gold is terrific. and is my second favorite Sativa all around for quality. I ran Their Malawi which was nice but the Mulanje was definately a step up in potency, flavor and quality of the fast hitting high. The only problem with Malberry seeds is the seeds are now getting old and germination is getting seriously tricky.
On seed breeders. Some seed breeders get bad raps even when they do great work and some great breeders just don't get the recognition, and some mediocre breeders get great kudos, its a fickle stoned world out there. HAHA
I appreciate your endorsement:)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have 10 Purple Satellites that just broke through the soil. Can't wait for this year.
Thanks Vermontman!!! So excited. Knew I wanted her first picture I saw.
Any hints or tips specific to this strain?

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Vermontman,wanted to ask you how those Hawaii Sativa responds on nutes??

Are you stop feeding them last few weeks so they can fade properly..??

Kind regards

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Another season has arrived, a new jewel, a gift (very
appreciate and precious, thank you a lot!) from a forum user ...
Panama x original haze,it has the cards to be another great cross...

picture.php

vermontman

I have 10 Purple Satellites that just broke through the soil. Can't wait for this year.
Thanks Vermontman!!! So excited. Knew I wanted her first picture I saw.
Any hints or tips specific to this strain?

Man you have no idea how I have been anticipating seeing these in others peoples gardens, I am stoked for you! you will not be dissapointed! there more in depth cultural info on Seed Finder

[one word], just google strain name. should come right up. And please keep us posted!

vermontman

Vermontman,wanted to ask you how those Hawaii Sativa responds on nutes??

Are you stop feeding them last few weeks so they can fade properly..??

Kind regards

Hey Dog!
They just seem to Fade but I don't feed to crazy heavy anyway my soil mix has promix, bone meal, chicken poop, blood meal, and lime.

But I never feed plants last several weeks no matter what, outdoors this is more important to avoid bud mold.
Hope that helps Dog

Latest posts

Latest posts