SmaCa1I.jpg

7FqFFRf.jpg

HZoA13O.jpg

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Mex

It stinks !
Musty , leathery no sweetness or pine like C5 can have .

She is putting on weight recently . Another week or two yet .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

MadMac

far beyond driven...
some colourful Tom Hill Haze @ end of life

some colourful Tom Hill Haze @ end of life

hello,
for your viewing pleasure some colourful haze @ end of life...
all plants are seeded and around 100 day's now in 8l/2gallon buckets...
seeds are ready and now the plants show there true wonderful colours...
all is there...
thx @Raco for keeping the gems!!
you did a fantastic job to preserve all expressions....
all is there the lime and the purple... and in-between...
very very happy with the result...

Tom Hill Haze @ end of life full seeded...

lime green glow in the dark pheno'
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

get hazed'
M.

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill Haze

and some more :)

the lime green with some purple... like this girl...
picture.php

a later pheno... still full green and happy... also a fav
picture.php

this is another girl that turns purple @ the end but not so much as the other girl... the true purple...
picture.php

picture.php

and the same 12 girls for smoke test...
right side the purple... back left some hazed thais with seeds @ end of life... they had sex with 13 haze males :) what a pleasure hehe
maybe little exhausted now haha
picture.php

M.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
What stinks can smell very nice after a good cure.Thnx for the info EB :yes:

G `day Mex

No wine before its time with these biatches .
I want to give it a good chance to express itself . If it turns out to be good I have a bunch of F2s and a cross I made and a few clones of each to give another run .

HPHz x The same male coming up soon ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

OldCoolSativa

Here's my favorite Punto Rojo girl at 11 weeks. A little more than half way there! Aromas are pine and lemon with a faint floral background.

attachment.php

And a red-pointed punto rojo, unremarkable other than the red pistils at the apical colas.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PR2 cola F75.jpg
    PR2 cola F75.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 23
  • PR5 cola F75.jpg
    PR5 cola F75.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 21

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Ko Chang x Thai Stick

Ko Chang x Thai Stick

because it's sunday :)
pic's tell more than words...

Ko Chang x Thai Stick around day 80... still budding up :peacock:
picture.php

M.:tiphat:

vermontman

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HIGHLAND KALAMATA RED SATIVA
[/FONT]
Shoutout to Red I tried to contact you hope you and your boy are doing well. I will put my best into preserving her. I tried two seeds on towel 4 days ago one popped of the two.
So I said fuck it and dropped the rest onto towel today.
Fingers crossed.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Attachments

• KALAMATA RED SATIVA BEGINNING 001.jpg
    KALAMATA RED SATIVA BEGINNING 001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 15
  • KALAMATA RED SATIVA BEGINNING 009.jpg
    KALAMATA RED SATIVA BEGINNING 009.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 15
  • KALAMATA RED SATIVA BEGINNING 016.jpg
    KALAMATA RED SATIVA BEGINNING 016.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 14

vermontman

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1ST KALAMATA RED BAB[/FONT]Y PICTURE[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• KALAMATA RED BABY PICTURES 005.jpg
    KALAMATA RED BABY PICTURES 005.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 14
  • KALAMATA RED BABY PICTURES 008.jpg
    KALAMATA RED BABY PICTURES 008.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 14

Grateful1

A lot of beautiful work going on in this thread. I hope to share my own sativa collection as i figure out how to use the functions and upload photos.

delicorganic

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HIGHLAND KALAMATA RED SATIVA
[/FONT]
Shoutout to Red I tried to contact you hope you and your boy are doing well. I will put my best into preserving her. I tried two seeds on towel 4 days ago one popped of the two.
So I said fuck it and dropped the rest onto towel today.
Fingers crossed.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
hi vermont!

it's really nice to hear you and glad to know that another guy in this world has the same plans-dreams as mine.:tiphat:
As for red i'm also impatient to find him and hear from him good news.
These seeds you have there as red told me are from thasos island(40N)but it said to be kalamata origins,i wish they are.
thank you that you are trying for something like that.
One plant from this thasos that i saw before here, has nothing to do in plant and flower structure with the dominancy of the sativa characteristics(buds formation,plant structure)that we met in every greek local adapted cultivar.
i hope you will have a better number of plants to see there and the most important,the highly anticipated smoke report!:biggrin:

As for my plans,let me tell you that after a big fire on the near forest last summer and a totaly disaster of the mountainous regions and my house also became totaly ash,i had the "luck" and the only thing that i took with me when firemans forced me to leave the house was a collection from the fridge of 6 different lines(300+heirloom family seeds and bagseeds) of greek cultivars(possibly landraces in there)from 1998 until 2018,most of them from pelloponesse region of greece(37N)and some cretan bagsseeds too.
until now i have test just 3 lines of kalamata cultivars,the one of them is kalamata red on phylos galaxy.
This time i will focus to a second open pollination project with much more plants of kalamata red to preserve the widest genetic diversity for this rare strain.
i will enlight you fairly soon for this project with some photos.:tiphat:

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
and some more :)

the lime green with some purple... like this girl...
View Image

a later pheno... still full green and happy... also a fav
View Image

this is another girl that turns purple @ the end but not so much as the other girl... the true purple...
View Image

View Image

and the same 12 girls for smoke test...
right side the purple... back left some hazed thais with seeds @ end of life... they had sex with 13 haze males :) what a pleasure hehe
maybe little exhausted now haha
View Image

M.

Greetings MM!

Lovely Tom's there! How long did you take them to? What lighting cycle are you using with your sativas?

The Tom's Haze has a great deal of visual similarities to the ACE Purple Old-timers I ran took 144 days on 11/13. Loved the plant, fed it too much early on but it responded well later on. Smells spicy, woody, incense and black liquor all at once. Top notch smoke too. I f2'd her with a short male and have plenty of seed.
picture.php

Best,
LT

vermontman

hi vermont!

it's really nice to hear you and glad to know that another guy in this world has the same plans-dreams as mine.:tiphat:
As for red i'm also impatient to find him and hear from him good news.
These seeds you have there as red told me are from thasos island(40N)but it said to be kalamata origins,i wish they are.
thank you that you are trying for something like that.
One plant from this thasos that i saw before here, has nothing to do in plant and flower structure with the dominancy of the sativa characteristics(buds formation,plant structure)that we met in every greek local adapted cultivar.
i hope you will have a better number of plants to see there and the most important,the highly anticipated smoke report!:biggrin:

As for my plans,let me tell you that after a big fire on the near forest last summer and a totaly disaster of the mountainous regions and my house also became totaly ash,i had the "luck" and the only thing that i took with me when firemans forced me to leave the house was a collection from the fridge of 6 different lines(300+heirloom family seeds and bagseeds) of greek cultivars(possibly landraces in there)from 1998 until 2018,most of them from pelloponesse region of greece(37N)and some cretan bagsseeds too.
until now i have test just 3 lines of kalamata cultivars,the one of them is kalamata red on phylos galaxy.
This time i will focus to a second open pollination project with much more plants of kalamata red to preserve the widest genetic diversity for this rare strain.
i will enlight you fairly soon for this project with some photos.:tiphat:

Hello Delico!
I am firstly sorry to hear about your loss of your home that is tragic. but great great you are OK. I know I will find out in time but do you think the seeds from Red I am germinating are the more Sativa form? I was hoping they look like bud pic bellow.
I would love to see your progress, Today I moved 4 more that sprouted into pots.

All beware!!! of Phylos! It seems and very well may be a way to collect genetic information and that genetic information could potentially be patented rendering other peoples genetics as legal property of Phylos. Information is valuable property. This may not be possible now because of federal laws.

BUT the legal climate is changing rapidly.
I have been approached a couple times asking for genetic samples of my lines especially my Oaxacan strain of which I declined.

I will keep posting progress on Reds seeds.

Is this the strain from Thasos Island? The only other information I have is the seeds came from a farther and son growers.
Thank you in advance. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
P.S. do you have pictures of bud already submitted to Phylos?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]attachment (4).jpeg[/FONT]

Attachments

• attachment (4).jpeg
    attachment (4).jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts