What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

burningfire

Veteran
I run what I have, but how did you come to this conclusion? Did you have a narcotic affect '91 Dragon? I didn't. Do you know what '91 Dragons is? And I'm a little lost on the "and it's not offered" part of the statement, can you explain that part?

It's nothing against your gear, you run what you have and enjoy it, I'm sure they are great plants.

this is the description of '91 Dragon

High Type:
Pheno # 1: Intense happy head high, with intense body relaxation. Pheno # 2: Less head high, more intense body numbing, and mental stupification.

compared to the description of the Col Gold ... I'm sure it adds to the head high of the '91 Dragon.. I don't expect ISP to offer the pure seeds of SR.. it doesn't make commercial sense to do so.. I just think it's a little disappointing to have access to something like the described Col Gold and then release a Chem hybrid.

Digger102

Veteran
It's nothing against your gear, you run what you have and enjoy it, I'm sure they are great plants.

this is the description of '91 Dragon

High Type:
Pheno # 1: Intense happy head high, with intense body relaxation. Pheno # 2: Less head high, more intense body numbing, and mental stupification.

compared to the description of the Col Gold ... I'm sure it adds to the head high of the '91 Dragon.. I don't expect ISP to offer the pure seeds of SR.. it doesn't make commercial sense to do so.. I just think it's a little disappointing to have access to something like the described Col Gold and then release a Chem hybrid.

Ah, ok! I was going by what I felt when I ran it. I only had 1 plant but I didnt get the intense body numbing, it was all over like the '91 but less racy. I'll run it again one day, and the Surf Dragon (Hawaiian Indica x Chinese Landrace) for the first time to try it alone.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's my 2 sativa mother plants. And I've Already Taken three clones from them. My plan is to flower the clones and keep the mother plants to keep taking more clones. I think it's time to feed the mother plants in nitrogen?

Attachments

• 20180902_091109.jpg
    20180902_091109.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 13

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

Bango #5 (Agent orange/Congo x Bangi Haze), 3 weeks in flo.
attachment.php

Bangi Haze nug. Sorry for the poor trimming job but it all goes for cookies anyway...
attachment.php

Cheers ! :tiphat:

Attachments

• Bango #5, 9-18.jpg
    Bango #5, 9-18.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Bangi Haze nug, 9-18.jpg
    Bangi Haze nug, 9-18.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 22

MadMac

far beyond driven...
GN Collection - Khmer Gold

GN Collection - Khmer Gold

Khmer Gold
picture.php

picture.php

this girl looks really interesting...
aligator style leaf's and nice structure.
happy growin'
M.:tiphat:

NENugger

Vermontman, those plants look soooo good. Are you actually in Vermont cuz they would be super early unless light dep. What latitude?

NENugger

well I'm sure she will go longer... you should cover her with plastic then...
congrads you've found a very rar Zamal pheno you should keep!
you can still make cut's ... she will survive and shine next year again :)
thx for sharing!
M.:tiphat:

and btw. can you make some close up's?

MadMac, here's the closeup of that plant with just forming bud sites.:dance013:
picture.php

I have 3 QM from seed and they all look similar but structure is different as the low trained one is in the ground, 7ft 3 main branches is in 35 gal bag and the one that is ahead in flowering is in a 3.5 gal pot.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
You guys have been just killing it, as always.

Here is the older version of my Wicked Weed pollen chucking project:
picture.php

Here is the newest version with Kali Mist in it:
picture.php

picture.php

Best ripening to all,

ThaiBliss

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
nice pics guys - a question ... these are really sativa looking, its early sept, they prob have at least 8-10-12weeks left - what do u do when it gets cold??? -

my buddy has a couple of sativa's going which are basically at a similar stage - i told him he will have to move em into a shed with a light/s to finish..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I budded and ran sativas and hazes outdoors this winter from February. It didn't freeze. they grew just fine. this is Cali though

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
Mextasy

Seeds from my friend Maka-Kala :biggrin:
Very nice tones mango,spicy and mix of indescribable scent but very pleasant.
11th week

Big up Maha-Kala :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php