What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It was started from seed very late in the season. There are 7 females, 2 males. They will probably only get about 4 foot tall, maybe a bit more.

My full season plants are about 8 foot now, some are over.

I imagine these plants could do 10-12 foot outdoors from the looks of them

NENugger

Thanks #1cheesebuds. I'm doing it for security reasons to keep it low, but I do really like the structure. Just put a trellis fence over the top to support buds. Hard to see, I'll do a closeup later.
picture.php

I have one in 35 gal grow bag that is 7 feet tall in different location and one in smaller pot.

vermontman

FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST!
SEPT. 1
Started harvest today earliest sativa harvest ever here,
but three plants were screaming finished and with weather being unsettled I just dug in in took down three ladies.
Happy long weekend for those here in the States, and great ladies earlier posters above.
CHEERS!

Attachments

• FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 003.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 003.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 21
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 008.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 008.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 20
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 010.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 010.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 20
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 020.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 020.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 22
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 017.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 017.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 029.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 029.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 22
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 072.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 072.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 19
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 130.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 130.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 25
  • FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 138.jpg
    FIRST SATELLITE HARVEST 138.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 22

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Unknown at this time.

The guy the seeds came from has changed his phone number, but I have a couple guys hunting him down for information.
He told my son that they were very special seeds. My son thinks he called them by a female name. We'll find out within the next couple weeks if not sooner. The plants look special to me too

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

Sage #5's been hanging in the ceiling for 10 windy days...

Smells is complex but mostly fruity sweet, very sticky to the touch.
Well balanced potent uplifting sativa high lasts about 3 hours before a relaxed and pleasantly euphoric landing.
Some seeds from the Bangi Haze male pollination. Should be interesting... Life's really too short...;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

A great week to all ! :tiphat:

Digger102

Veteran
Beginning my sativa journey.....

Beginning my sativa journey.....

Hello all, I'm trying to grow some sativa hybrids again for the first time in a long time. The last time I ran a sativa dominant plant was Sonic's Lemon Pursang about 5 years ago and it had me too paranoid, so I gave it all away. So with me and the beans getting older, I looked to my collection to hopefully have a Spring harvest that will make my summer brighter! I'm attempting Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (Soma's Amnesia Haze x Nevil's Wreck (E-32 Trainwreck x Neville's Haze)), ISP's Cantaloupe Skunk (a low odor Cantaloupe pheno found in the '78 Mendo Joe Skunk #1's) ISP's SR-91 (Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male)). I'll put the SR-91 description below. One Chem '91 BX2 S1 from when I ran the BX2's a couple years ago, and hopefully the star of the show, Beanhoarders Federation Hawaiian Sativa x SSH. I only had 5 of these left after unsuccessful attempts of the other 5 over the years. My goal is to make more of the HS x SSH and hopefully one day be able to find the Hawaiian sativa by itself to cross back into the line. Now lets try to remember how to post pictures. LOL!

Digger102

Veteran
ISP Cantaloupe Skunk

ISP Cantaloupe Skunk

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 16

Digger102

Veteran
Beanhoarders Hawaiian Sativa x SSH

Beanhoarders Hawaiian Sativa x SSH

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Digger102

Veteran
SR-91 (Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male)) – 12
[FONT=&quot]**Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) – Sangarara' Reserve from Peru. It's genetics are Columbian Gold, I acquired in Columbia in 1983, and made a new f-generation with in California. I gifted 300 seeds to a good friend in the Sangarara Region of Peru in 1985. He grew it every year, made seeds that first year, and every 5 years thereafter. Performing careful selection for phenos with the most up high, with zero body effect, and the fastest finish. He gifted me seeds back in 2016, while I was in Peru visiting him. It's now a F-7 IBL Columbian Gold dubbed Sangarara' Reserve, which we crossed to our favorite 91 Dragons (F-1) male (Draco).[/FONT]

burningfire

Veteran
SR-91 (Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male)) – 12
[FONT=&quot]**Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) – Sangarara' Reserve from Peru. It's genetics are Columbian Gold, I acquired in Columbia in 1983, and made a new f-generation with in California. I gifted 300 seeds to a good friend in the Sangarara Region of Peru in 1985. He grew it every year, made seeds that first year, and every 5 years thereafter. Performing careful selection for phenos with the most up high, with zero body effect, and the fastest finish. He gifted me seeds back in 2016, while I was in Peru visiting him. It's now a F-7 IBL Columbian Gold dubbed Sangarara' Reserve, which we crossed to our favorite 91 Dragons (F-1) male (Draco).[/FONT]

that went from very interesting to much less so... when someone painstakingly took the time to pick the most up high with no body effect specimens and it's not offered but crossed to something with intense body relaxation

Last edited:

Digger102

Veteran
that went from very interesting to much less so... when someone painstakingly took the time to pick the most up high with no body effect specimens and it's not offered, crossed to something with intense body relaxation

I run what I have, but how did you come to this conclusion? Did you have a narcotic affect '91 Dragon? I didn't. Do you know what '91 Dragons is? And I'm a little lost on the "and it's not offered" part of the statement, can you explain that part?