What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Samson4

Veteran
Pure Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I bought some of the very last seeds available earlier this year. It took hours to find some, and that company has sold out. Something must have happened to the parent (s). I still have one sealed 5 pack. This is the first time Ive grown Grinspoon with luck. I also have 3 Grinspoons with large buds. Very sweet, spicy and hazy odors. Im looking for incense

G

Gr33nSanta

when I grew grinspoon in 2011 or 2012 I had 2 females, 2 phenos, one with the spindly looking buds like the quaze and one with bigger normallish buds, the spindly one was cleary the winner in the resin production and smell departments .... the other one won on the yield.

I have 2 plant I am growing I believe have Dr.Grinspoon for parent, the spacegrin was a male female pollination and the bluesage x dr.grinspoon was a female to female. However, this is so long ago I can not be 100% certain.

I am about to maybe let the spacegrin go, I mean its cool and all but I am basically growing stems with resin on, not exactly what the market wants, unless I start to make waterhash rosin a little more seriously than for myself alone, the spacegrin will have to go. I am giving it 2 rounds to impress me.

The one I have going right now is sitting at day 60ish and I plan to let it go until day 80.

My BlueSpoon, believed to be some (Bluesage X dr.Grinspoon) X ? is straight fire and fast flowering. will post pics soon. Ive got a blue spoon going right now could very well be the biggest plant Ive ever grown and not that she s a super heavy yielder but I got her dialed in this round.

Manivelle

Veteran
I bought some of the very last seeds available earlier this year. It took hours to find some, and that company has sold out. Something must have happened to the parent (s). I still have one sealed 5 pack. This is the first time Ive grown Grinspoon with luck. I also have 3 Grinspoons with large buds. Very sweet, spicy and hazy odors. Im looking for incense
nice . maybe it wasn't you . i just noticed it's a common bud structure on the grinspoon.
good luck for the incense hunt :tiphat:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Great plants Thaibliss,my last purple haze x thai was good but not great,because was for seeds,this year i have green haze x thai,i make one clone for seeds(with purple haze x thai) and the mother will be sensimilla :) ,i hope in a good season....

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Im still looking or the Cambodian Red from 1976
I remember living in the Big Valley in the late 70s till the early 80s, and a couple of times some small airy red buds found their way to me. It was not as strong as Thai Stick, similar high, but it was not as nervous either. It did not have the same electric eel feel or the paranoia of the Thai Stick. It was a really great high. At first I did not appreciate it as much as Thai Stick, or the brand new Kush that was starting to come in at the time, but I remember it growing on me to the point that I really craved it. I don't remember a name to it, and nobody said it was Cambodian. It is the only thing I ever smoked that might have been. If it wasn't Cambodian Red, then I missed out on what I have read was the only weed better than Thai Stick, in some people's opinion. I think I'd rather have fresh seeds of the Thai Stick from back then, but any weed as good as that red airy bud would be at the top of the list of my current collection.

Dr. Purpur - Can you describe the high of the Cambodian Red that you remember?

Thanks,

ThaiBliss

B.T.W., something with some red in the leaves and stems, but not buds. Bangi Haze (Congolese pheno) x Wicked Weed:
picture.php

picture.php

justabluez

Veteran
(Purple Clouds) Angola/F13 X Red Thai

(Purple Clouds) Angola/F13 X Red Thai

Angola/F13 X Red Thai at 20 weeks! Still going maybe another week!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• red1_10417_3.jpg
    red1_10417_3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10
  • red1_10417_4.jpg
    red1_10417_4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 13
  • red1_10417_5.jpg
    red1_10417_5.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12

Samson4

Veteran
Highland Mexican x blueberry f2
She is getting quite pungent. Smells are getting darker and more rich. Spicy chocolate mint and fresh chopped arugula. I have always thought that this is one of the most overlooked strains ever offered.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts