What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
tom hill haze 60 days, doesnt look like flower of narrow leaf variety, does she?

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thx brother, both are my keepers, i have three keepers from years growing thh. its too many, but i cant get rid of any of them :D

Samson4

Veteran
Original Haze, in the last week she seems to have started taking off. She is stretching and Im hoping the buds will start stacking on.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Samson4

Veteran
Thank you Willy. All I did was pull her top over and put that bamboo stick on it. She was growing very symmetrically and vertically before this.

Samson4

Veteran
looks lovely samson. is this what was called puna bud from the islands in the 70 -80's?

Well, mine is not pure sativa. The genetics of the sativa used could be the same. I believe this is the line that was acquired from the Brotherhood of Eternal Love. It was a F1 of the finest Mexican sativas transported to Hawaii. Whether any breeding work was done while in Hawaii is beyond me. I'm pretty sure this is the pure Maui line grown in pots. Supposedly, this is what you would get if you grew Maui Wowie seeds back in the 70s.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Buckeyebandit

thanks for the response. i was offered the puna bud from the islands and should have some to look thru. curious to see how they compare. now it makes me wonder if they are related to cherry bomb from Mr greengenes

~star~crash~

help please ??

help please ??

in the North East USA got a surprise frost advisory for tonight with plants still in the field ...down to about 30 degrees Fahrenheit @ 8:00 a.m tomorrow morning & the day before yesterday it was almost 90 degress...these plants could be taken but they are not quite at full potential yet ...please any of you experienced with this kind of situation outdoor growers have any advice for me??? here's the forecast >>>
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

in the North East USA got a surprise frost advisory for tonight with plants still in the field ...down to about 30 degrees Fahrenheit @ 8:00 a.m tomorrow morning & the day before yesterday it was almost 90 degress...these plants could be taken but they are not quite at full potential yet ...please any of you experienced with this kind of situation outdoor growers have any advice for me??? here's the forecast >>>
View Image

if in pots i would rap them and if ground should be no problems. my buddy had some out with snow flying