What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
titans haze
picture.php
incense haze x sweet skunk
picture.php
mextiza
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Homegrown fantaseeds haze,this pheno is slower than his sister,and also than Oldtimer haze x thai,his sister smell of incense,pepper,this one has an indefinite odor, the only adjective that comes to mind is greasy, oily...

Here's the comparison with her sister ...

baduy

picture.php
This zamaldelica really looks like a zamal, chaotic growth quickly getting out of control and now hundreds of young carrot smelling little buds everywhere on the plant, couldn't take a picture of the whole plant as it was crawling everywhere

vermontman

OAXACAN GOLD PURPLE LINE X NEPALI
PURPLE SATELLITE
FINISHED UNDER SPECTRUM KING LED
NEW RELEASE!

Attachments

• OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 036.jpg
    OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 036.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 22
  • OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 136.jpg
    OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 136.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 22
  • OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 176.jpg
    OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 176.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 19
  • OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 193.jpg
    OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 193.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 28
  • OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 214.jpg
    OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 214.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 23
  • OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 384.jpg
    OAXACAN X NEPALI SPECTRUM KING HARVEST 384.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 29
G

Gr33nSanta

Is there something to do if I have one of those spindly looking strain, it looks like it will never stop growing just never ending new growth with white hair without ever really forming buds, just resin on stems... Should I top every top flower to try to induce swelling or maturing? It's getting a little ridiculous taking over so much space in the room, so thick too the bottom part of the plant does not get any lights!

Or should I be patient and she will eventually stop growing? The first time from seeds she was faster and also had a better bud to stem ratio.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is there something to do if I have one of those spindly looking strain, it looks like it will never stop growing just never ending new growth with white hair without ever really forming buds, just resin on stems... Should I top every top flower to try to induce swelling or maturing? It's getting a little ridiculous taking over so much space in the room, so thick too the bottom part of the plant does not get any lights!

Or should I be patient and she will eventually stop growing? The first time from seeds she was faster and also had a better bud to stem ratio.

Just be patient. It probably won't ever form nugs but you'll have some unique weed

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Some of the crazy strongest weed in the world is on spindly stems that takes forever to finish. What you do is be patient, and grow other fast finishing plants to smoke on while you wait. You can always take a little sample early.
picture.php

I take those spindly stems and strip the bud right off of them like you would a stem of fresh oregano or thyme.
It rolls up all the same. Heres that same haze rolled into a giant bomber
picture.php

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Some of the crazy strongest weed in the world is on spindly stems that takes forever to finish. What you do is be patient, and grow other fast finishing plants to smoke on while you wait. You can always take a little sample early.
View Image

I take those spindly stems and strip the bud right off of them like you would a stem of fresh oregano or thyme.
It rolls up all the same. Heres that same haze rolled into a giant bomber
View Image

How fkn awesome is that! Too cool. Sincerely.

I'm not sure if it's because I've been staring at the same looking plants for so long but when I see phenos like this I get stoked.

I got a spot right on the coast that rots everything. I need to find a pheno like this to grow there. I bet one of these types would do well there.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Best weed I ever smoked was a freaky Neville's Haze pheno that looked like Dr. Purpur's Grinspoon. It was like smoking Thai Stick and a very light dose of psilocybin mushroom. It took 18 weeks for every single pistil to die.

On the other hand, I grew Gypsy Thai x Mullumbimby Madness x Neville's Haze, and I gave up after 9 months. It was still pushing out pistils like mad, and the resin on the old calyxes were all amber and black:
picture.php

ThaiBliss

Dog Star

Veteran
Hhehehe.. i haved also a horse for a run..

Destroyer stringy one..

picture.php

picture.php

Stringy weed is great,dont avoid this phenos no matter what line they came..

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
@Thaibliss i would like to find one pheno like this ,i have one pack of nev.haze from mns but i've heard it isn't good like old generation...one daywhen i will plant them i will know...
@Dogstar i have no words to describe this plant,its the famous freaky thai pheno?

Dog Star

Veteran
Think that is how folks call her.. best thing is that i was get her from only one fem seed
i was purchase her.. :) true lottery win..

Latest posts

Latest posts