What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

supermigu

Veteran
Hi Blue Berry x (Haze x f13) :tiphat:
-BlueBerry --Dj Short
-Haze --Tom Hill
-F13 --Dj Short
picture.php

picture.php

elanius

Veteran
Tom Hill Haze pheno 16 (Day 55 of flower)

Tom Hill Haze pheno 16 (Day 55 of flower)

starting to get purple with temps around 10 celsius at night, its the only pheno that shows this characteristic. The purple tips on calyxes are just cute :D

picture.php
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
H.fantaseeds haze,although it is clear that it is not pure, he anticipated one week the Oldtimer haze x thai,and it have a strong smell of incense...

elanius

Veteran
8 weeks in flower and already so far?

it looks like she is far, but not really. She flowered for 15 weeks the first time i run her from seed. She is just pushing these big calyxes all the time, doesnt stop even after 15 weeks. I put her down only because the trichs were getting amber, but she was not done :)

The same plant (Haze 16)
About 60 days indoor
picture.php

picture.php

before the chop
picture.php

ElRubio

Veteran
Thanks man...is a very nice pure sativa from Delicatessen seeds. The taste is like licorice or anice...niceeeee...

Kalimist
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
it looks like she is far, but not really. She flowered for 15 weeks the first time i run her from seed. She is just pushing these big calyxes all the time, doesnt stop even after 15 weeks. I put her down only because the trichs were getting amber, but she was not done :)

The same plant (Haze 16)
About 60 days indoor
View Image

View Image

before the chop
View Image

Sooooo beautiful! The calyxes ARE quite large.