What's new

Revegged PC going 12/12

E

Easy e

Has anyone tried the baking soda treatment for pm this late in flower ?

It's day 45 and I was hoping to cut the cindy around day 60 but the pm is starting to take hold on the popcorn bud and I don't want to risk the lot by leaving it unattended , I've got a couple of spots on the psycho now as well but I'll get away with spraying that with green cure or whichever is best in flower .

Any help or advice is appreciated

Edgey

S

speedemon

Hey edgey my friend, I have used that green cure stuff in flower and it burned to fook all my plants so I would advise not to use that mate. Have you tried that PM mighty wash stuff as its 99% water so more friendly this late into flowering as a temporary measure, to clear some of it off before chop? TBH though I used mighty wash week 7 of flower when I suffered in the hands of Powdery Mildew and it made it better for approx 2 days then it was back twice as bad, so I just ended up chopping early and binning the worst stuff while shaking off as much as I could. Hope you sort it mate as its a right PITA.

E

Easy e

That's it mate I'm worried about the vegging plants to as I seen a spot on one of those earlier . Treatable but I need to clean the room thoroughly and I can't till the PC is cut , the psycho can be moved if needs be although it will be a ball ache :-/

Cheers speedy i can't afford to lose the bud so need to sort intone way or another

E

Easy e

Hey edgey mate I found this on you tube that might be of interest to you: http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch?v=S7jE7qzfgQs

And for stopping the PM on vegging plants use this mate: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bayer-48636..._1_1?s=outdoors&ie=UTF8&qid=1351171190&sr=1-1
It will form a coating over the leaves to stop it ever coming back :)

thanks speedy i can't view the youtube clip because i haven't got an account but i'll be ordering some of the multirose tomorrow .

think i might have to chop a bit early so i can save the psychosis at the front . damage limitation really :dunno::dunno:
i'm going over in a while so will check and try get a pic or 2 and make the decision tonight so i can chop tomorrow if i need to

E

Easy e

Well she's cut and hanging , I've cleaned the whole room today ready for the spray and candles to turn up .

Doesn't look that bad a yeild and there's loads of popcorn to get through as well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351363787.072087.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351363805.727448.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351363829.756280.jpg

D

DirkDiggla

Is Psycho Cindy 2 your favourite Pheno? Got it about three weeks into flower and its looking good nicer smell than C99 at this early stage.

E

Easy e

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

Harry there's definatly more on it this time , I've cut in 2 stages so one half will be dry earlier than the other but I'll get a total weight sometime in the week :)

Dirk out of the two I grown this time #2 was easily the better , more dense and more psychosis than c99 but smells better ;)
The last seed run was 22 and there's several nice phoeno's

Edgey

Harry Lime

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

Harry there's definatly more on it this time , I've cut in 2 stages so one half will be dry earlier than the other but I'll get a total weight sometime in the week :)

Dirk out of the two I grown this time #2 was easily the better , more dense and more psychosis than c99 but smells better ;)
The last seed run was 22 and there's several nice phoeno's

Edgey

so you grow the girl out once, crop her, re veg, crop her again and get more than before? Edgey that's fuckin great man. well, well done!!!

E

Easy e

so you grow the girl out once, crop her, re veg, crop her again and get more than before? Edgey that's fuckin great man. well, well done!!!

Cheers Harry

I left a load of popcorn on last time and she had more veg time this time round too . Apart from the pm she's been looked after better as well seen as I'm not leaving it to other ppl ;)

Edgey

E

Easy e

She's dry and weighed and considering she was cut earlier than I'd hoped I'm happy with the yield of 170g

Between that and the psychosis I should have plenty of bus to see me over Xmas :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351836963.934630.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351836978.994776.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351836992.706223.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351837014.210240.jpg

Harry Lime

Veteran
nice one edgey.

still can't get over the idea of getting weed from a plant then getting more weed from her.

how many times d'ya think a girl could be re-vegged/re-flowered?

E

Easy e

Cheers RIL , Harry :)

I think 3 x flowering is about the max I'd try but I've only ever done it twice personally just remember to leave plenty of popcorn on to encourage new growth

Edgey