What's new

Revegged PC going 12/12

E

Easy e

day 34

pm is still a niggly problem but i'm going to try the advice i've been given by a few good friends on here already posted these pics once tonight but in the wrong thread lol sorry .

more pics in the album

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

Iffy-Caradoc

Hi folks,
I'm trying re-vegging for the first time. How long does it take before you see any changes?

E

Easy e

Hi folks,
I'm trying re-vegging for the first time. How long does it take before you see any changes?

that'll depend on your set up and how much growth you left on your plant ?

bit of info goes a long way or add a pic if poss :)

I

Iffy-Caradoc

that'll depend on your set up and how much growth you left on your plant ?

bit of info goes a long way or add a pic if poss :)

I run full hydro, Hydroton, res & constant drip feed. I got a 600w Hid over 3 that are left. Two of them are sticks lol. One has a few small leaves left on it. They been back on nutes for 8 days & veg light regime. No sign at all of any changes.
I'm thinking of pulling the one with the leaves out and potting it into compost & perlite, then ditching the other two. Could do with the table back to re-set up & stuff but I think I'm being impatient.
Thanks for the input :tiphat:

E

Easy e

The more vegetation left on a plant the quicker it will reveg is the best way of doing it . Sticks aren't worth the time or effort really

I

Iffy-Caradoc

Yeah, I pulled the two sticks today and the roots were dying/dead. Don't hold out much hope for the leafy one either. I re-potted it into compost & perlite & it's roots were pretty poor too. It's my last chance to clone from what was a superb specimen.
I got some seedlings coming so fingers crossed they turn out to be just as good.
Stay safe

E

Easy e

Yeah, I pulled the two sticks today and the roots were dying/dead. Don't hold out much hope for the leafy one either. I re-potted it into compost & perlite & it's roots were pretty poor too. It's my last chance to clone from what was a superb specimen.
I got some seedlings coming so fingers crossed they turn out to be just as good.
Stay safe

It's worth leaving the leafy one for a while , it may come round . Trying adding some regen a root or something similar to get new root growth to kick in :)

E

Easy e

Thanks lex

Just been to the spot and took the opportunity to snap a couple of pics with my phone , not the best quality but things are looking a million times better than the first time I flowered her

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350502340.817888.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350502353.569070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350502368.325314.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350502383.343682.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350502399.074875.jpg

Stay safe

Edgey

I

Iffy-Caradoc

Hi Easy e
The last one of them I was trying to re-veg has died. However I have six seedlings coming up. I've binned the idea of getting all the plants for my next grow from the seeds. Just can't get enough of them to germ at the same time. They'd be all over the place. I've decided to pick the best female out of them and take cuttings when she's big enough. It's gonna take longer but I suppose clones grow a bit quicker initially than seedlings so it should make up a bit.

E

Easy e

Hi Easy e
The last one of them I was trying to re-veg has died. However I have six seedlings coming up. I've binned the idea of getting all the plants for my next grow from the seeds. Just can't get enough of them to germ at the same time. They'd be all over the place. I've decided to pick the best female out of them and take cuttings when she's big enough. It's gonna take longer but I suppose clones grow a bit quicker initially than seedlings so it should make up a bit.

Sorry to hear it didn't reveg mate but keep us posted on your grow

Edgey

E

Easy e

DAY 41

had the cam today so here's a couple of better pics. all i can say is she absolutley stinks , as soon as i got back the mrs made me strip and have a shower lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E

Easy e

thr psychosis at the front , she'll be pushed to the back once the pc is cut :)

picture.php

S

speedemon

Looking great my friend, looks like you might be smoking on a bit of Powdery Mildew as well though mate :( I don't know what that stuff will do to the old lungs? Are you going to water cure it as it might wash of most of the PM?

E

Easy e

Looking great my friend, looks like you might be smoking on a bit of Powdery Mildew as well though mate :( I don't know what that stuff will do to the old lungs? Are you going to water cure it as it might wash of most of the PM?

I've been struggling for a few weeks mate I'll have a look into the water curing I'm just glad I've been able to keep it at bay long enough so I can finish the grow , she's going to get 1 last spray with baking soda mix with raised ph see if it helps

W

willyweed

hi nice grow ,just looking at that last photo in the front of the photo there is some yellowing in some of the lower leaves ! could be the start of nute burn.only saying because i have seen it many times before !it may just be missing the light but never hurts to give them just water now and then good luck with the rest of the grow

E

Easy e

hi nice grow ,just looking at that last photo in the front of the photo there is some yellowing in some of the lower leaves ! could be the start of nute burn.only saying because i have seen it many times before !it may just be missing the light but never hurts to give them just water now and then good luck with the rest of the grow

Thanks willy :)

Yeh it's just lack of light on the lower leaves but once the PC is cut the psychosis will be moved to the back half of the tent so that should sort it , they get a weekly flush to make sure there's no nute or salt build up ;)

Edgey