What's new

Retardo's Asylum

L

luaith

you guys are lucky..
you get to bounce around...

i think the left hemisphere of my brain needs another shock..

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man my post didnt happen last night. I swore i posted! Well i was trying to post a few shots to regale ya with but hmmm.. well here they are.
grape Krush #5 at 61 days. I have a serious krush on this girl! ha ha ha.:joint:

RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I no longer support IC MAG:fsu:
I support IC with all my heart, just lost my bennies.
Well I went to upload some photos and i have almost no space left to post pics. my gallery dropped from lots of space to very little when my supporter thingy was removed. thus I will be posting pics either much less or much smaller. oh well, though the private auctions and things like that never happened during the year i was a supporter, I helped keep the server running at least. At least I found a joint of bubba kush on the flkoor of the car today!
have a killer day peeps.
RM

Last edited:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank You Gypsy!

When i found out my extra space and such was gone I posted a request to Gypsy asking if I could get my space back, he kindly replied back and is making it happen. Very very cool if ya ask me! I am going to be sending in GK x GK as freebies in the next two weeks. Those of you that have interest in these should let me know soon.:smoke:
i'll probably send in 100-200 to give out as freebies. Extra bubba x gk and MKxgk will be sent to the fundraiser auction to help pay for all the space I use up posting pics and talking trash!
RM

Grizz

Veteran
shit B Man the last pic's I posted where so big they filled my space up, seems theres a limit on bud size, must be why u have so much space left, hummm

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SHIT RM!!! lookin killer in here homie!:respect: Feel like I need to be in the asylum today!:wallbash: Just one of those days....maybe I should get out the Bubba Kush x DC bubble I made 3 days ago and forget everything...lol

good vibes

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man my post didnt happen last night. I swore i posted! Well i was trying to post a few shots to regale ya with but hmmm.. well here they are.
grape Krush #5 at 61 days. I have a serious krush on this girl! ha ha ha.:joint:

RM

My,My,the Grape goodness!! One beautiful lady, RM.:headbange

I

idoreallytry

Hey RM now i can't believe it took me this long to get here,,,i should have been in the asylm a long long time ago lol,,,at least it looks like you got a lot of fellow crazies too keep you company,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, new patients! Welcome Phillthy and Ido! Always like good company, especially if they have a warped sense of humor.:abduct:
So, I had a total crop meltdown. Many of ya know already as I tend to serve whine with my cheese!
Thanks for the shoulder and support:petting:, ya'll know who ya are.:friends::smoke:
I believed it was due to my light dying the day I left for 5 days and all the girls sitting in drenched pots in the dark the whole time.

I know think it is my wonderful barely used sunhutxl.:wallbash:
Everything i had in there or since put in show the same weird yellowing, burning and pistil withering. So ,much for my first DJ BB flowers!

It is now bagged up and headed outta here, never to be used by anyone again. C-ya sunslut!:moon:
Shit happens, its how ya deal with it right?
So, here I go back in the saddle with a trio of kushes starting flower.
Bubba, PK, and master kush. As they age in the jar I like them more and more! Taaaaasty stuff.
The PK is a first though, havent tried her yet.
I hope to decide on my favorite and kiss the other two goodbye after this run.
I am also doing a 2nd run of the GK cuts:3,4,5,6,,8, and 12.
The F13x (willie wonder) plant I kept a cut of gets an untortured go of it as well.
The rest will be a surprise, they'll all make showings at one point or another to regale all who enter!
Be good to each other folks, the world need it!
*giving each other shit counts as being good btw!
RM

S

swlabr

wang dang doodle...all night long..it was a drummers choice.
picture.php

im drunk..
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts