What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

L

luaith

yeah pretty much the same taste,look,smell..potency...it is some good meds!
good morning smoke..

Grizz

Veteran
whats craakin RM? I just stoped in to check and make sure Baker wasent trashing your thread like he does everyone elses. He is the Rodney Dangerfield of IC, no respect

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wouldnt say trashing, more like graffiti! You guyss are more than welcome to come in and raid the fridge, drop ass, whatever, its all good! we both know thats how he shows affection. geez imagine the mouths on your kids by now being around him! i lost a grom to stem mush. The big ones are firm and happy though, just waiting.
rm

bakerman

Seed Junkie!:D
Veteran
RM,don't let joesy know I like him!He'll never take his kids back and stop sending the monthly food check!:D

Grizz

Veteran
them brats are your now, give up. also have 2 more im sending on the bus, be sure and pick them up friday.

hazy

Veteran
Howdy RM. You have the most hilarious username on this website. Still cracks me up every time I see a post of yours. Then I go through your thread and your posts have me lmao. That GK, would that be grape kush? looks mighty fine.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its DJ Shorts grape krush actually. i did make some grape kush of sorts. it got crossed to bubba and master Kush last time. I was reminded today that its about time to knock up some more girls around here. Here's a list of girls that are ready for action atm.
DJ's BB cut
Dj's Flo cut
Afgooey
Herijuana
the White
C4C99
Apollo Mist

Anyone have an opinion as to the cross(es) that will make ya smile?
RM

KindHypnos

What's your male/pollen roster lookin like RM? Not that it matters, I'm sure most any combination of what you're working with would make heads :)

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right now its just the GK male. I have another DJ male rooting(please root lease root ple3ase root!) but that will be awhile yet so just the gk unless some pollen floats over in the near future. another male I want to work with and have the seeds for it now is the C99. i'll probably hit all of them knowing me.
RM

L

luaith

hey...how's aout some dc pollen to put in the mix...
papa dc...
picture.php