What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Grizz

Veteran
if the shoes fit ,wear them, everyone is named now, mr. ugly that is a great idea about doubling the grape. we will have to get a grom up north some how so you can do the deed. havent chopped one yet but it wont be long, just don't let MR. bad even close to this cut, lord knows what he might cross it with, probably peanut butter. Thanks for backing me Blondie..

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup ya got me, pass, shoot, score!:dueling: even set up nice.
kinda surprised B hasnt run that Toe Jam cross yet!
foot cheese:yoinks:,
I use it to feed the microherd!
RM

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just wanted to send out a giant thank you to my friend who has helped keep me sane the last few weeks. Its about time for bed and thanks to you sleep will come faster and more relaxed. Here's to ya!:friends:
RM
Here's a piece of your love, Afgooey:

L

luaith

I just wanted to send out a giant thank you to my friend who has helped keep me sane the last few weeks. Its about time for bed and thanks to you sleep will come faster and more relaxed. Here's to ya!:friends:
RM
Here's a piece of your love, Afgooey:

yeah..me too..:yeahthats
picture.php

some gited Giesha.