What's new

Retardo's Asylum

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics RM glad to hear the Jones Krusher germed well i think they will be killer
The F13 x GK sounds like a real winner too good luck bro be sure to post some pics and keep up the great work

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some great looking plants gentlemen! this one looks awful familiar...

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RetarD MotA
Howzit brother..?? Nice group shots i love it.. Yer gardens are definitely rockin and a rollin.. bbl peace.

sack

L

luaith

the noid is very intense.....it taste suberb though.
im thinking its weed you would want to smoke in the middle of a corn field...
i think you should go with that one...if i see any seeds i'l stick them in my dead tooth.

looking good bro...but to expect anything less from a legend like yourself would be expecting a sammy burger from white castle...

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaaahhhh! Gimme a break, c'mon!
ya think I should pop em huh? Someone should I guess, sometime.
I'm liking the mutant too Phillthy. She looks standard enough to grow out without any problem, but with a splash of mystery added in!
RM

Keep thup what you're doing with those girls Luaith, cant wait till they make another appearance. until then, take care and good vibes your way. find your way back soon buddy!

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

hell yeah pop those beans then send the rest to us,i had a mutant blueberry x northern lights seedling thta looked just like that,,,,,,peace bro
Luaith,,man those babies are so tightly noded and dense youa re going to have a nice fat harvest from them,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaaahhhh! Gimme a break, c'mon!
ya think I should pop em huh? Someone should I guess, sometime.
I'm liking the mutant too Phillthy. She looks standard enough to grow out without any problem, but with a splash of mystery added in!
RM

right on. the lady i have that looks just like her (bs2.2 x gk) is yielding just fien and growing just fine. got 5 clones of her in flower right now. odd to look at but it doesn't seem to slow her down. good luck!

P

Peat

picture.php

Whattup fellow crazies???

Y'all sho do keep the flowers fresh in this place! :respect:

Herbal Therapy, fo sho. :ying:

L

luaith

thanks Mr.Wales...
the Tardo did a fine job with this X...looking forward to the final outcome...today is day 14.
and i appreciate you appreciating them..
picture.php

take it easy...:joint:

ps-i took a couple cuts...yes i did.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your back! That was quick. looks like they are kicking in now. Hows the branchy one doing? have you attacked the prime node today?:fsu:
Well i'm typing. I might as well put up a few pics as well.

Lets see... ok first the CJxGK aka 'jones Krusher'. These are from my second germ test. I sanded the edge of each seed pretty aggressively, almost right through the coat. the seeds that were sanded most deeply into the coat opened up first. I sunk 10, then dissected three of those after soaking, as they werent opening well. They were the seeds sanded the least.
The rest I just dumped in a pot and let em be.
All of them are up now. :woohoo:
picture.php

Here's a Teheran Devil x ERoc/DP 2006 male. The ladies were put out to late, barely flowering, but the boys were eager I guess.
picture.php

Purple Peace/Erdpurt x Erdpurt:
picture.php

Thanks esbe, much respect!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend out there.
RM

L

luaith

yeah...i was never gone...kinda strange...because THEY are good at shutting ya down when things get over due.
not this time though...maybe me calling and down grading left them in a tizzy....since THEY know i give them what they want eventually.
anyways im all up to date now...
i'l have to get a net book with 3g capabilities in case i become without a roof...l-o-l..ha..

dude...i tried to attack the prime node last night...but that broads voice was pissing me off again....i guess i could put the tube on mute..

jones crusher...i like that...
that f-13x...rockd my skull...
are you going to expand on that one?

nice pix bro...the composition is very nice!lol..

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure yet on the f13x. I'm waiting for feedback from a couple friends.
if its "good", why bother. If its really good and different in some way like scent and flavor, i think I just might! So ya still like it then?
Are you referrring to my sprouts with garbage bag twistie supports?
Its all I got. I had to sell all my copper wire stakes for scrap to buy ramen, what d'ya do?! me, i count flowers on the wall, it doesnt bother me at all. Maybe tonight i'll play solitaire till dawn with a deck of 51. or smoke some cigarettes and watch some captain kangaroo, dont tell me, I got nothing to do.
RM

P

Peat

dude...i tried to attack the prime node last night...but that broads voice was pissing me off again....i guess i could put the tube on mute..

Sounds like my wedding night, Luaith!
picture.php

Jones Krusher sounds very interesting, RM.

I'm heavily hooked on my GK f2's. :smoker:

I see ya snuck in a pic of a SSH male. MNS?
What ya plan on doing with him?

L

LolaGal

Countin flowers on the wall,
doesn't bother me at all.

LOL.

It's looking SO good in the Asylum. I may never check out.

Luaith, nice work.

Retardo: Can one of the boys come over and spend the nite with my girls? :)

I guess ya'll are wondering what I am doing? Let's see what's happening here.

Brother's on the back porch, eatin chocolate pie,
Mama's in the kitchen, cuttin chicken up to fry.
I'm sitting on the front porch gettin high, and I am
Trimmin', yes, I'm trimming!

:)

L

luaith

Sounds like my wedding night, Luaith!
picture.php

Jones Krusher sounds very interesting, RM.

I'm heavily hooked on my GK f2's. :smoker:

I see ya snuck in a pic of a SSH male. MNS?
What ya plan on doing with him?
hes chilling for now..
i have some DC seedlings going.
so if i get a fem from the DC...a shotgun marriage will happen.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there Lola and Peat! Nice to see ya here.
That wedding night analogy cracked me up!
On the porch trimming, sounds good! I guess I did get to make bho a couple days ago on the porch. I forgot how excellent that stuff is, it just evaporates completely. Smells like the herb did too. I just took some GK down myself Peat. Do you think you will try another 12/12 from seed again after how those m.mash(gk) turned out for ya. My eyes got real wide and my jaw went loose and dropped when i saw those! Must have been ironic when the muscadine and bromo GK f2's were at auction at the same time! Looks like you got yourself even busier with all those new threads. I'll be watching and cheering ya on.
Luaith, is the scent increasing on those mkgk's now that they have pom pom buds and some sugar showing up? If all of the gk crosses herm, I'm blaming yummybud, Dick Cheney, and the death culture so romanced by our babylon system. Honestly i have run the parents and clones now and only one plant has shown a nanner. she's no longer with us, she went up in smoke.
Hey all this talk of GK, how bout a few more pics?

GK #3 chopped
done in 8 weeks:
picture.php

picture.php

Hmmm.... F13 #3 flo leaning and streeeetchy:
picture.php

picture.php

Speaking of F13.....
Here's a shot of a creamy blueberry leaning F13 recently knocked up by my untested but resiny and pineapple stinky C99 male.
Yo B ya hooked me up good with this one!:respect:
picture.php

OK, one more blues number.
Blue Dancer drying out:

picture.php

picture.php

Just for kicks a pic of afgooey about 2 weeks in, already getting frosty fans. This stuff is delicious!
picture.php

It's good to see you, I must go, I know I look a fright
Anyway my eyes are not accustomed to this light
And my shoes are not accustomed to this hard concrete
So I must go back to my room and roll myself a spliff.
Countin' flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one
Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
Now don't tell me I've nothin' to do

Don't tell me I've nothin' to do

RM