What's new

Retardo's Asylum

L

luaith

whats happening??
had the ladies out of the tent...weekly cleaning of said tent.

so heres a shot of them stretching there branches..
picture.php

take it easy..:joint:

L

luaith

thanks IDO...

all i need now is a helper monkey...and for me to pull a Rip-Van-Winkle for 70 days...
i hate waiting...:joint:

I

idoreallytry

no doubt i am very impatient i have to have my perpetal where at least every few eweeks something is coming down,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very healthy luiath. looks like this one may be a must have.

here are the bubba x grape krush babies from a couple of days ago :)

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all
Luiath your plants are looking great m8 keep posting those pics bro, I see a fellow fisherman nice rods in the background
Phillthy your poppin mad you got more on the go wow man thats going to be 1 full room soon

L

luaith

hey thanks dudes...

they are looking good...yup!
just ask this chap..he'll tell ya..
picture.php

fan leaves are taking over the tent..
i think i need a new mh bulb...doesnt seem as bright as it was the last time..
oh well..more shit i cant afford..:muahaha:
picture.php

take it easy..:joint:

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
know how that is bro i just changed my mh globe to my hps to find the hps dull thank god for my local shop letting me pay next week

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe he's just jaded by real sunlight via the fishing pole! Caught a few smallmouth this weekend, good times. i gotta say they have came out of the dark death they were headed for into freaking mad health. Top notch, now we get to see what they are made of, just a matter of time. That pole and life in general should pass that time for ya. just starting to smoke the dried f13x, no time to cure, need meds NOW! She smells really nice in the jar, and in the smoke. Up high, clear but more intense then F13 usually goes for me.
SHe has provided me with about 30 seeds of F13x(willie) x Grape Krush. i have a good feeling about these seeds! the C4C99 also had some overspill and has provided me with about 30 C4c99 x grape krush seeds.

In other seed news, the freebie pollinations are still looking sketchy. lots of seeds with really starchy looking cotyledons upon cutting them open with a blade. they have had little luck cracking on their own in water. i think in the case of caseyxgk its the mega tough shells. They didnt sit before sinking though, right off the plant. i'll do another germ test, with heavy scuffing and see how it plays out. hopefully better luck with a little time to dry down and settle in as finished seeds, i'm not holding my breath on em though.:joint:

i hope to get some pics of the F13 seedlings soon, they need an uppot already. my C99 male smells very pineapple and is spilling pollen.
Some of you know the F13 is my true love and focus, though i've had bumps in the road so far. i am more committed to this after smoking on the f13x, top notch expression from both parents, even though they were a happy accident. First up, while i cross my fingers and wait for a viable F13 male, (or as many as possible!) will be f13xC99. Should be a racy one, hopefully i'll have better success this time around.
hopefully i'll get time to get some pics up asap.
man those plants look good luaith!:respect::headbange
hope everyone is having a good week so far
RM

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe he's just jaded by real sunlight via the fishing pole! Caught a few smallmouth this weekend, good times. i gotta say they have came out of the dark death they were headed for into freaking mad health. Top notch, now we get to see what they are made of, just a matter of time. That pole and life in general should pass that time for ya. just starting to smoke the dried f13x, no time to cure, need meds NOW! She smells really nice in the jar, and in the smoke. Up high, clear but more intense then F13 usually goes for me.
SHe has provided me with about 30 seeds of F13x(willie) x Grape Krush. i have a good feeling about these seeds! the C4C99 also had some overspill and has provided me with about 30 C4c99 x grape krush seeds.

In other seed news, the freebie pollinations are still looking sketchy. lots of seeds with really starchy looking cotyledons upon cutting them open with a blade. they have had little luck cracking on their own in water. i think in the case of caseyxgk its the mega tough shells. They didnt sit before sinking though, right off the plant. i'll do another germ test, with heavy scuffing and see how it plays out. hopefully better luck with a little time to dry down and settle in as finished seeds, i'm not holding my breath on em though.:joint:

i hope to get some pics of the F13 seedlings soon, they need an uppot already. my C99 male smells very pineapple and is spilling pollen.
Some of you know the F13 is my true love and focus, though i've had bumps in the road so far. i am more committed to this after smoking on the f13x, top notch expression from both parents, even though they were a happy accident. First up, while i cross my fingers and wait for a viable F13 male, (or as many as possible!) will be f13xC99. Should be a racy one, hopefully i'll have better success this time around.
hopefully i'll get time to get some pics up asap.
man those plants look good luaith!:respect::headbange
hope everyone is having a good week so far
RM

keeping busy eh? i was out bass fishing the local ponds yesterday. grabbed a couple of nice ones. also got about 300 chigger bites. my body is basically on fire and i want to die. half a jay of og and my head is in a cloud but the chiggers seem to be there too because i still itch! *&^%$#@!!!!

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you took your jacket off didn't you phillthy! chiggers sound painful! We have the usual skeeters, horseflies and ticks. Arent chiggers the ones that lay eggs in your skin, and ya use nail polish to cut of the O2 to them? eeuuuwwwhhh!:fsu: or are they like biting gnats?
Yeahupp, busy as usual here.
Anyone seen that District 9 movie yet?
i dissected the seeds that wouldnt crack under water and they seemed healthy inside. Round two, with the casey scuffed has begun.
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup! Sound nasty for sure. just the word torment in the faq sheet sums it up!
Glad to know they dont actually lay eggs in your skin at least.:yoinks:
Rm

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt!:fsu:

get this guy some relief someone! we could get a nurse to rub cannabutter all over those bites, or cook you up some flapjacks in said butter. were the bass tasty at least?
RM

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks Phillthy at least you caught fish i went for some rainbow trout and couldn't even get a bite
RM good luck with the new germ test i hope the are more successful with a scuff, Keep up the great work
Peace

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well i got some pics done, a few F13 shots, the C4c99 mystery seedplant, and the grom.

f13#4
picture.php

picture.php

f13 #3 with #4 in front
picture.php

F13 #3 lower flowers
picture.php

Ok, here's the plant from a single seed found in my C4C99 girl:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grom, pollinated a week ago by grape krush: