What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

Robney

Also, you mentioned earlier how the conditions change the style of bud it produces, would you elaborate on that???

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Alright, hears the whole story...

My buddy popped a single from rp to see what he gets. He asked me for my opinion on whether he should get the rp or swerves.

He popped it but was more enamored by a different plant at the timend. I on the other hand went over to his place and saw what looked like this

picture.php

Pic from Snype

I had seen this type of structure in pictures of diesels before and it looked a little different than most other plants. Soon after the plant changed up on us.

He passed me the clone for back up because he is decided between this one and the log to keep.

When I got the clone it had already been in its "og" form. Stretchy, and lanky with golf ball nugs and branches that will absolutely break if not supported.

The first run I did of her was the only other time I saw the
diesel phenotype. I had it in a 5 gal bucket and it was leaning against the wall of the tent. I went to pull it towards the middle and the main stem just snapped. This was at like 6-7 weeks.

There were some other runs in 2 gals but they all were different than the nugs I remembered. These were small golf balls of silver flowers with hunter green foliage.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ganja baba

Veteran
I believe reserva/DNA has good genetics..real or not real,, my sour kush, has kicked many many "real" clones out of my garden..
Including, ecsd, Larry chem and a few others.. gg#4 is the only thing that has competed,, giving death star a shot now at the title... and they're og18 is also up there.. had they're sour diesel and it as aware too, just not as potent as my sour kush... all in all. I believe u could have some serious fire,, just without the cloutView Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

In my opinion most people in the world think they have smoked the true ecsd , I've only ever seen a few folks with the real ecsd , I know lots of people that used to grow and smoke her and none of them can get the real one they all say they have her but privately we all know they are what we call sister seeds ,
I'm making this point because I have the gg4 and it's nice very nice , but I don't know any one personally that would even put the gg4 close to the true ecsd and the amhurst diesel , even the leaves taste amazing on the ecsd and it yields ,think I may miss understood where your coming from , are you comparing the potency of the gg4 being nearly as potent as the sour kush or flavour and smell also ?
I prefer London city diesel to the gg4 too may be I'm in love with the diesels and not realised it till now lol
All good brother

Mayhem84

I just finished there kosher tangie very nice grow and smoke I like the stuff from dna and to I've tried not hermie issues with wot itried