What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
^^^Facts!!!.

I know some other people have grown this out by now. I wanna see some other phenos.

Made some seeds with her, germinating today.

picture.php

FireIn.TheSky

I've got 2 RP sour Ds 1 I just put in to flower and 1 that will go in in another week. Both look at lot l Iike the real thing structurally more so than anything I got from SD IBL. These have large leaves and lanky floppy branches

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
It will break its own main stem. Its happened to me 2x.

Now I stake every single branch.

Best of luck to you buddy.

Erliqin

how this one compare to RP sour kush? curious, I got 3 sour kush, 2 started growing like indicas and 1 week in 12/12 they pulled sativish leafs, started to stretch, also they have those huge fan leafs, the 3rd has a more indica structure shorter bush but with the biggest fan leaf ever.

FireIn.TheSky

Sour Kush is Original Diesel x OG Kush, these as far as I believe are S1's of the east coast sour diesel clone.

Sour Kush is a great strain so Im sure you wont be disappointed.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
One of them is prolly the best smelling stem rubs I have encountered.

Straight up lemon candy diesel. Reminds me of the Deathstar I had from The Clinic in CO.

I hope it keeps that terp profile when it flowers.

pelela10

Hi shishka.
I have one RP Sour Diesel on day 52 and I got the same pheno that you were commenting with golf ball bud type.

Do you have more information about this pheno (smoke quality, potency, etc)?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hi shishka.
I have one RP Sour Diesel on day 52 and I got the same pheno that you were commenting with golf ball bud type.

Do you have more information about this pheno (smoke quality, potency, etc)?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69449&pictureid=1652122&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Wow, man sorry but I must have overlooked your question.

Heres the run down.

The phenotypic differences I am speaking of are due to changes in the environment, 100%.

This is the same clone that comes out 2 different ways.

If you are experiencing similar results I siuld reccomend a long veg period to get the mom as healthy as possible.

I actually am going though this process as we speak.

You can tell shes unhappy by the one finger leaves.

Here is my cut getting back to "normal".
picture.php

I would recommend giving her a few runs. The smell, bag appeal and potency are always there but when shes happy its on a whole new level.

FireIn.TheSky

My first one is at about 50 days, the smell isn't quite what I'd call sour diesel. The second plant looks like it will be much better.

pelela10

Wow shiska. Those are beautifuls plants.

I shopped my RP last friday on day 69.
It went really well with a coco(hempy)-scrog setup.
I'm assuming I should get about 4 oz dried weed from my RP.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I tottally understood the abbreviation. Heck, I call mine shishka diesel.

Here are a few tester seedlings I made with her as the mother.

picture.php

Erliqin

hey guys my sour kushes (3 seeds pack fem) are at day 65 12/12.

they are nice. 2 are complete disels chemdog, the third is more og structure but sour kush flavors. 3 of them are strite fire

Last edited:

slipdefeu

Hi shishka!

Congratulations for your hard selection work on the reserva's sd seed :biggrin:

Looks really nice :woohoo:

acrid's sour kush looks killer too.

My bro popped some regular sour diesel, sour kush and sage&sour from the same seedbank.

He didn't found something really interesting with SD.
But he found a killer phéno on the 2 packs of SK and a nice one too with 4 packs of sage&sour (23fem).
I keep his sour kush because it's one of the stongest weed i've smoked, super sour taste.

I'm running sour kush, sour dieble and a clone of headbanger to choose what to keep atm, it will fight between sk & sdieble, headbanger is nice too but it was a smallest selection and the clone looks too much like the sourD riri, in taste dept, but more stonish.

Hope your crosses will turn fire shishka ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts