What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Oh damn....looks like my Pack is gonna be 10-1 after they beat up on Detroit......

Can I say...locked in for the playoffs......

G

backwoodburner said:
looks like russell at home agianst the broncos

Hopefully he'll be able to turn your bad luck around?

Do the Raiders have a black cloud hovering over them or what??

Now let's not even get started with the 49er's.... I wish they had an offence.

GCG

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
49'ers offense isn't that bad. maybe their o-line, but with dudes like arnaz battle, vernon davis, and frank gore who led NFC in rushing last year. too bad the packers are going down in the playoffs when they play dallas. T.O. will murk them!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Berry_Coughin' said:
Oh damn....looks like my Pack is gonna be 10-1 after they beat up on Detroit......

Can I say...locked in for the playoffs......
You can say that Berry. GO PACK!
Ic00p4: Washington made a good showing when they went to Dallas last Sunday. I'm sure the Packers can do the same.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
So are the pats gonna go undefeated?

Yo guys, in terms of NCAA football what do you guys think of Ohio state VS LSU for the national title game?

Also what about tim tebow winning the Heisman.

Some slightly controversial topics. even though i love Ohio state i do feel like Missouri got robbed. Wouldn't a playoff system be friggin awesome?
peace guys

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
Q: Pats go undefeated?
A: Yes

Q: Ohio State vs LSU?
A: LSU for sure. check out trindan holliday. 5'6'' running back that is the 2nd fastest person in all of NCAA in 100m dash. this cat can fly! early doucet, jakob hester, dorsey, they all rule.

Q: Heisman?
A: Most likely Tebow, but I like McFadden

Q: Playoff system?
A: Hell yeah. I just wish the NFL would do the college overtime thing and give both teams equal chances at scoring/defense.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
As for the LSU - O-state topic i personnaly fill they both are overrated Neither deserve to be there.
And tebow winning the hiesman was just nonsense, Mcfadden is buy far the best player in the country, he played qb, rb, wr, kr. Did anyone watch the LSU ARK, that was enough he basically beat the #2 team in the country by himself. The starting RB played QB the whole 4th quarter and won.

OK im Done :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giving reps to my whupped up upon J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets!! JETS!!!

I still love them & can only hope I'm not left to live the rest of my football years like a 'Cubs' fan! I'm old enough that I was at many Namath games & thrilled at his passing plays in the best of times, for that I'm thankful. Anyway big reps to the Jets, they beat up on the steelers 19/16 & I can pray they do the same to the Pats this week.

on a side note, I have been seen rooting for the Pats as I like to see 'the power' stay in my home teams division, but when anyone plays my Jets they are the enemy.

Go Jets!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts