Remote Neural Monitoring - NOBODY is safe

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bullshit.
That sick fuck does not get an excuse.

ya, I was about to say that too. The government has no motivation to do that. Every time an incident like that happens gun sales go through the roof making the people more powerful. This is the exact opposite of what the government would do. That dude just snapped. He was weak, and he snapped. he gets no excuse.

love that cats face its hilarious,, bet he always messes it about..

I just googled tin foil hat and that was one of the pics that came up. It was so perfect. I LOL'ed

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
its a tough one,, i dont pretend to know what happened there,, the coverage over here in the uk was odd,, really odd.. everything about it was odd in fact..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^His life was a depressing mess, and he did everything right and continued to get kicked in the balls. He discovered that he basically lived in the new continuation of Nazi Germany and might as well kill a bunch of Nazi's, cause fuck it.

Obviously not the best reaction. I had my moment to where I realized the system is broken and needed to brake the rules to stay in the game. The only way for the poor to move up is be today's equivalent of a boot legger. Like the Kenedy Family. You have to show the power structure that you actually know what is going on, and that you are smart enough to find where the system is rigged and exploit that.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
as much as i would like to, we cant blame these crazy mass murderers and their actions on Remote Neural Montoring or Gang Stalking.....

the goal of gang stalking and RNM is to stress the victim out to the point they lose their job, become isolated, lose spouses, and become destitute. Oh yeah, and to induce repeated psychological stimulus that elicits stress, anxiety....basically forcing the victim to be labeled mentally ill and deemed useless or harmless. Why would they do that? Politics. If these people see you as a threat to their own views they make it so you can pretty much never run for public office

can you say GOP?

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
yea.. but haven't now that you've recognized that you're being gang stalked and not let it bother you sort of make their tactics pointless?

If you do not allow it to stress you and completely ignore their efforts in a way in which it does not cause you anxiety, loss of work, spouse, etc wouldn't they simply deem their technique non-effective on said individual. Doesn't seem like it'd be worth their resources.

How does it effect the unaware masses whom would never even recognize that they are being gang stalked?..and certainly would brush off such examples as mere coincidence.

Oh.. and how do they isolate said target to ensure they are tapping into his brain frequency or whomever/whatever?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
yea.. but haven't now that you've recognized that you're being gang stalked and not let it bother you sort of make their tactics pointless?

If you do not allow it to stress you and completely ignore their efforts in a way in which it does not cause you anxiety, loss of work, spouse, etc wouldn't they simply deem their technique non-effective on said individual. Doesn't seem like it'd be worth their resources.

How does it effect the unaware masses whom would never even recognize that they are being gang stalked?..and certainly would brush off such examples as mere coincidence.

Oh.. and how do they isolate said target to ensure they are tapping into his brain frequency or whomever/whatever?

youre right, as long as i have bud and im high the whole thing is really a joke...just a complete joke. When i run out of bud is when it can be annoying.

I feel bad for the people who have been targeted/are victims but dont smoke weed. They must drink like fish...imagine being followed and harassed around the clock everywhere you go? A good indica makes it bearable

As for how they target a specific individual with RNM? The human brain gives off a bioelectric field. Every human's is unique. Unique enough that any specific human at any specific time can be located by this distinct bioelectric field by satellite. Once they're remotely plugged in to an individual (hence the "remote" in Remote Neural Monitoring), they use frequencies that are the same as what the brain uses (15 mhz etc) to access the brain and hear what you hear and see what you see.
You know how NSA supposedly has giant databases of info and s constantly monitoring communications? I would not be surprised if they had actually compiled a database cataloging hundreds of millions of people's bioelectric signatures so that they can punch in some digits and remotely access anyone in the country at any given time. You can thank the Patriot Act for that one.
When could this become a problem? If someone with money or power deems you a threat or nuisance and flags you to be given extra attention from NSA

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude.. that is not smart.

it's not even nice.

technically you are very right. It is Instinctual, ruthless, and Darwinist; but it is the truth. You really saw what I was getting at there I guess. I shouldn't say smart really, I should say insightful. A child can tap into that behavior even. The sad thing though is this behavior is required to move up drastically in class in the USA. This behavior is bred into American society. :tiphat:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
heres an interesting addition thats come to light that ive posted in the computer part of hobbies
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5273081#post5273081
turns out someone had attached a computer to our network that is made and run solely for the purpose of acquiring data and monitoring network use. According to the info i found on the net, they were probably logging and recording EVERYTHING.
Oh yeah, and im getting more attacks on my firewall than wikileaks

lost.....
up until a year ago i thought every mind control, nwo, conspiracy person was out of their gourd. Now that i have become a TI, targeted individual, things have changed. I have a youtube channel on this subject with videos and talks which has allowed me to connect with hundreds of other gang stalking victims...our storeis are ALL the same...as far as tactics being used, its almost verbatim across the board. I thought I was alone. Now I am no longer afraid.
Lost.....
i urge you to Google this stuff in order to bring some rationalization to the table...think outside the box eh? Skeptic?

People are looking at NSA and the Blackwell Group as being behind this.
The US legislature has had this topic of RNM and gang stalking brought before it only recently. Its only a matter of time before changes are made.

FYI, i have had a recent thorough psych workup because of this, and my diagnosis is "axis 1, cannabis use and axis 2 anxiety." My phrenes is quite bene

Please dont ridicule me for journaling this fucked up experience, i would not do it to others

There are no anxiety disorders on Axis II.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh ya dude the government, and advertisers, and hackers watch and record everything on this site. We overgrow and talk on here fully knowing that. It is civil disobedience, and we could get in trouble.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^mind control is real but not like this guy is saying. It is in it's infantile stages. My cousin is working on experiments in mind control right now for Stanford. It is based off of light surprisingly. They put a pin point of light on your brain and turns your morals on and off. Not kidding. They started by getting the light on your brain with fiber optic cables through the skull. Now they have figured out a way around that. This is only one way.

Check a few links of actual credible sources.

'Mind control' scientists can make mice forget bad memories - and the technique could work in humans
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...get-bad-memories--technique-apply-humans.html

What is ultrasonic mind control?
http://science.howstuffworks.com/ultrasonic-mind-control.htm

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know where we get this stuff from right?

134314989169-Aliens-meme.jpg

lol

Last edited:

waveguide

Veteran
technically you are very right. It is Instinctual, ruthless, and Darwinist; but it is the truth. You really saw what I was getting at there I guess. I shouldn't say smart really, I should say insightful. A child can tap into that behavior even. The sad thing though is this behavior is required to move up drastically in class in the USA. This behavior is bred into American society. :tiphat:

"right on the money" so to speak :p big and brave steps forward for those who take them.. to a jain, "accepting the terms put forth" lol :) less of a survival plan than capitulation.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^business can have ethics with some, but there will always be those who are dishonorable. The trick is to stay honorable and a capitalist at the same time. 99.9 percent of people cant do this because money is power and power corrupts.

Latest posts

Latest posts