What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2021

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Grass Fire OG in the notill beds finishing up at day 53. Looks like there will be a decent harvest here in a 7-10 days. Really just depends on when I find the time to cut these down during the holiday season. I think this time I'm going to dry for 3-4 days before freezing the product. The theory behind this is to get some of the moisture out so that the water doesn't freeze and rupture the plant cells.
PicsArt_12-14-10.42.20.jpg

I need to bust out the microscope to check these trichomes. I am also going to do the jar test with these plants as well. If they look like they will wash well, then I will freeze it. Otherwise, I will just dry and jar it all. Flower rosin isn't as good as hash rosin, but low hash yields are worse.
PicsArt_12-14-10.43.22.jpg

PicsArt_12-14-10.44.58.jpg

PicsArt_12-14-10.46.03.jpg

The GWK x JLo (AKA GLo) are pretty much finished up. I'm letting them go a little longer to make sure all of the seeds finish. I did check a couple seed pods and they look to be ripe now. I've been smoking on the GLo I grew for the solo cup competition and really enjoying it. It reminds me a lot of the Skywalker Kush I used to grow. Makes sense the Grapey Walker Kush is Double Grape x Skywalker Kush. I wish I didn't lose my cut of that, though I think I know someone local who has the same cut.
PicsArt_12-14-10.46.57.jpg

PicsArt_12-14-10.47.37.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Last time I tried this, the plant died. Let's try it again. This time I'm using a regular photoperiod plant, so hopefully the plant will be more resistant. This is the only GG4 RIL seedling that didn't succumb to damping off in the hot soil. Hope it's female and it doesn't herm on me.
PicsArt_12-15-04.45.32.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I still need to make my 2022 thread, but not a lot is going on in the workshop. I did get a soil sample sent off to the lab. I'll ammend the beds according to the results of that test and start my next grow up in a new thread. I plan to do a quick auto run next.

I harvested about 7 grams of GLo (Grapey Walker Kush x JLo) F2 feminized auto seeds. I triple planted JLo F3 seeds into 2-gallon pots and got two females in one and one in the other. I'm going to let them get a bit bigger, then dump some JLo F3 reversed pollen on them. That pollen may not take, it's from the stunted ones that didn't really dump any pollen. I ground up the flowers and passed them through a 120 micron sieve.
Picsart_22-01-13_11-56-16-281.jpg

Finally, I did a bit more cutting and training on the cannabonsai.
Picsart_22-01-13_11-36-15-333.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts