What's new

ReikoX's Workshop 2021

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this may sound funny from someone with 68000 post,but i try and stick to my threads and keep my nonsense out of others threads,doesn't mean i'm not watching

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
this may sound funny from someone with 68000 post,but i try and stick to my threads and keep my nonsense out of others threads,doesn't mean i'm not watching

You watching, letting us know your post count, relevant, perhaps.

Posting something relevant, iffy.

Did I miss something, earlier, I wonder.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The GFOG in the no-till beds are starting to fade a bit at day 40. They should be done somewhere around 60 days or so, but they are fading a bit more than I would like. I will have to look at the soil test after this to determine where I need to add more. Next round, I think I will do a little top-dress before flower, these have gotten nothing but RO water since I flipped them to flower and installed the Blumats.
PicsArt_12-02-08.52.09.jpg

Underneath the screen most of the fan leaves have fallen off.
PicsArt_12-02-08.52.38.jpg

A little bit of rusting on the leaves, if I had to guess, they could use a bit of magnesium.
PicsArt_12-02-08.53.46.jpg

PicsArt_12-02-08.54.11.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
A comparison shot from this run to last run. Looks like I'll have a bigger harvest with half the plants. 😁
PicsArt_12-03-10.08.36.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
It's probably a little late to overcone my issues, but I did some avocado tech this weekend. I had a couple avocados that were getting too mushy, so I cut them in half and scooped the avocado out of the shell. I added some TM7, sul-po-mag, and cal-phos and mushed it all together. I stuffed the mixture back in the avocado shell and placed a half on each bed. When I placed them on the beds, the lights were off. I noticed how frosty the plants were and decided to take a flash shot.
PicsArt_12-05-11.33.24.jpg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Avocado tech. OK . . . you intrigued me with that one . . . but I see that it is a real thing. :rasta:

Looking good, ReikoX.

brickweeder

awesome grow...its basically a ramped up version of your previous cab grows...very cool to see how you scaled it up.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Thanks. It is quite literally like my other three grow chambers in one room. In fact two of my three lights are from my grow cabs.

I got myself an early Christmas gift. Ordered up an AC Infinity Controller 67 and a Niwa grow hub.

The Controller 67 is an improved controller for the AC Infinity fans, particularly allows setting different temp/humidity setpoints for day/night. This will go in the flower room.

The Niwa grow hub is for the lung room. I will use it to replace my InkBird controllers. Among the other features, it also allows for day/night settings.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Random webshots from the garden today...

First up are the reversed JLo F3 plants in the quarantine tent. These were severely stunted. The sepals are opening, but the anthers are not opening and releasing pollen yet. I'll give them a bit more time, but may have to try this reversal again.
1444923-0-20211208-101212-488.jpg

The GWK x JLo that I popped at the same time, also stunted for a bit, are seeded and seem to be finishing up around 9.5 weeks. I will likely let them go a couple weeks longer to ripen up the seeds.
1444923-0-20211208-101206-912.jpg

The notill beds are ripening up slowly. The plants are beginning their fade at day 48. These will go about 60 days or so depending on time. I'm going to try the "half dry" before bucking the buds and sticking them in the freezer this time.
1444923-0-20211208-083916-435.jpg

Good night ladies, good work, I'll most likely kill you in the morning. 🤣
1444923-0-20211208-101200-666.jpg

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I don't leave my IR lights on during the dark cycle, but I couldn't resist a nighttime shot.
1444923-0-20211214-135519-464.jpg