What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reibsi`s Ganga Gardens 2005

Reibsi

Babbabud.....I truly thank you for the encouraging words. You`ve more then proven yourself as a top notch grower here and i`m just a newbie! Forgive me for not answering your previous question earlier but i will now........Yes i do have some seeds from the original cross and have been working on stabalization. So i will have some seeds and i`ll keep you informed. .....thanks and take care!

G

I would have to agree with Babba all the way. The sun is always fun. Keep up the excellent work. Stay safe. The treasure is just over the horizon.

bundesliga

Wrecked

incredible looking pics, sure looks to be a good harvest. Also looks like some good land. Nice growin. PeAcE

Reibsi

Updated pics

Updated pics

Here they are on week 5...........these pics are from the 28th of August and i`ll get some fresh omes soon.

A wise angle shot of the crop

A ovehead shot

A closer look

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazed

Amazed

Many many areas in the forest i live in remind me of the area your plants are in. I spent many years working in the woods around here ,in many areas that felt very remote to me. But I must be honest none of them ever felt remote enough to have a grow the magnitude of yours Reibsi and feel like noone would bother it . You really must be in a very beautiful and remote area ::) Such awesome good karma to be able to live the life. Much luck on a great and bountiful harvest.
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

G

You definately have a priceless patch there. Stay safe and keep us updated. Let the fun begin.

bundesliga

Reibsi

Week 8

Week 8

Have been harvesting for awhile now..........had a small touch of blite on some so down they came. Heres a few pics from a hillside patch. These plants did not get as much attention as the others because of the steep hill............with no running water. So they didn`t get as big.......but they got very heavy. They were grown using AN Super teas, Big Bud and then finaly Overdrive. They were leached for 10 days prior to harvest.

G

Hands down

Hands down

One of the best and not so soon to be topped. Simply amazed over here Reibsi. The real hard work is here. I think I am going to go buy stock in the scissor companies. Beautiful job and thanks for sharing the experience. Stay safe.

bundesliga

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow all your hard work is beginning to be rewarded. You so deserve all the fruits of your labor, you will soon reap. Nice work friend and thanks for sharing this with all of us :)

Latest posts

Latest posts