What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reibsi`s Ganga Gardens 2005

Reibsi

purple stuff

purple stuff

If i could offer you a couple of tips they would be that you only grow tried and tested strains.........There is nothing worse then tending your plants all summer long only to find that the strain you`ve grown will not finish in time........Also...........never,ever put all your eggs in one basket!

Here are a few updates....The Afghanis are now being harvested with about 1/2 of the first group done. We clean them in the bush and only take home the finnished product....The weather has been perfect for the Afghanis......with hot days and cool nights.We choice harvest the plants.

The group shot is of my own cross............they are on week 2 of flower in this pic.

G

Way to go. Those look like nice tastie nugs. I hope the others finish as well as the afghan's

bundesliga

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just beautiful reibsi...your plot is just lovely....isnt it great to watch them grow outdoors?....way to go, thanks for the great pics!

dylan

great garden reibsi! i have enjoyed watching it progress. btw, are you not worried about such a large plot being discovered? do you not have heli's that scout your neck of the woods?

G

:bat: Damn it thats it! Im movin where I can grow outdoors LOL :sasmokin: Man that is a BEAUTIFUL sight :respect:

Reibsi

Thank you one and all

Thank you one and all

Things are growing very well...........The Afghani is one potent strain and most of the first group have been harvested. I thank you all for dropping by and this grow is far from over.......I will try to keep you all posted with updated pics.......and yes, they do use helicopters and planes to search out the outdoor crops but mine are spread out over 50 klicks and in some very remote locales.

slater

nice grow reibsi...mind sharing where to get a early finisher like yours. maybe you already posted it and missed if so can you repeat it please...i think i may have already asked you this on another board...just want to grow something that i know will finish is all...thanks again fer sharing peace

Reibsi

Some fresh pics from a few days ago.......

Some fresh pics from a few days ago.......

Here are some updated pics of the Burmese Skunk x Afghani cross i made............they are on wk 3 of flower and should be done around the middle of September, give or take a few days.

They will grow long medium sized nugets that will be rock hard and have the bite of the Afghani and the smell of the skunk!

Slater........the Afghani was a gift and i`ve used it to make the strain you see here. I keep a couple of mothers in veg under 24 hr light and clone from them. I don`t know of hand of anything that can replicate the potency and auto flowering traits of my Afghani!

Last edited:

slater

nice, i like the way you chose your screen name. anyway i have seen them afgana af strains, now if i can just remember where . i think it was on emerys site but i think i seen them somewheres else also. i have nigearian nightmare comming and believe they have the same traits, and now have giving me some ideas. thanks for the reply. nice report on AN by the way. and nice grow. peace

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is without a doubt the most beautiful garden posted on this site. Amazing talent.... great work :)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Reibsi have you every thought of selling some of your seeds on Seedbay so some of the other outdoor growers here can get in on a great outdoor strain. I for one would be first in line for a pack of those beautys :)

G

Mid Sept. I am so jealous. Looking good. Keep up the excellent work.

bundesliga

slater

Babbabud said:
Hey Reibsi have you every thought of selling some of your seeds on Seedbay so some of the other outdoor growers here can get in on a great outdoor strain. I for one would be first in line for a pack of those beautys :)
i would second that, but i think he said he had only clones

Reibsi

Updates

Updates

Here are a few more pics of the never ending grow :woohoo: Things are progressing nicely..........The Reibsa colas are staying tite and are showing no signs of stretching....The cola pic is a Af - Pack plant........Half Afghani and Half Pakastani.......It`s some sort of a hash plant that i`ve yet to try.

The sun drenched photo is of a Freezeland patch that has just begun to flower.

The overhead shot is of a Armageddon plant that was thrown into the mix

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beauty

Beauty

Reibsi: That has to be one of the most beautiful sites ive ever seen in my life. Plants are looking tiptop. You really arent kidding when you say they are starting to make flowers. Looks like its gonna be a wonderful harvest. Best of luck to you my friend you are a true inspiration.