What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reibsi`s Ganga Gardens 2005

Reibsi

High fellow outdoor growers!........I`m from Canada and this is my outdoor grow...My two main outdoor strains are Freezeland and one i`ve developed for my time frame called Reibsa. I also have a bunch of Afghanis that are something very special. They will flower under 18 hours of light and are very potent.
So i`ll start with the ones in the holes. This is the Reibsa.It will begin to flower on the 25th of july and takes until the 10th of September to finnish. We use a water pump to get the water to the sites without leaving a trail.

Reibsi

Afghani`s

Afghani`s

Here is a pic of a patch of the Afghani`s.............they are in 2 gallon pots because of there Early flowering genes. These plants are being fed Advanced Nutrients out doors and the ones pictured in this photo are on day 18 of flower and will be ready on August 1st
I plant them in groups of 40......two weeks apart so i harvest on August 1st / 15th / 30th.........this gives me time to get them out of the way before i harvest my plants in holes.

dylan

nice garden Reibsi! man, i shure would like to have some of those afghani seeds. did you produce those yourself or buy them?

G

Lovely grow. I am gonna pitch a tent and watch this one finish. Best of luck for the hard work to come(manicuring). Stay safe.

bundesliga

Reibsi

Thank you

Thank you

Here are a few more pics of my gardens...........the close up is the Afghani..........on week 4. The plots are of the cross.

Dr. D

Veteran
Thats a lovely guerilla garden u got there Reibsi...those plants blend in really well with the surrounding growth u nearly cant see them.... :joint:

Reibsi

Afghani`s

Afghani`s

Heres a pic of an Afghani patch........a little under three weeks to go. Dam.I love this stuff!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a very beautful patch you have there :) Great work. Nothing like outdoors :)

G

Wow Reibsi what beautiful surroundings to grow in. Looks like your hard work will payoff nicely. That's a healthy looking bunch of plants!

G

3 weeks! I could only wish. Nice grow. The hard work will pay off in the end.

bundesliga

Reibsi

Some Updated pics

Some Updated pics

The first is of the Afgahani, it has about two weeks to go

The other pics are of the Afghani cross,they will start to flower in a few more days.

Reibsi

A few pics.

A few pics.

Here are a few updated pics of the cross.............they were taken on the 24th.............It has bushed out bicely and you can see the growth compared to the last posted pics.