What's new

REFUNDS FOR 2006 420CUP GUEST & JUDGE PASSES

G

Needless to say I never doubted you or Gypsy. Your my friends and I'll always back you to the limit. One day when the real truth comes out, people will find out that they were led like sheeps. Excatly the same plan GW Bush used for his war. Congrats and go on a well earned rest.

G

Yes i am one of the "Ye of little Faith" sinch Gypsy posts that hes giving all to POM. I don't wanna hang with him and his kind. If you guys host it from a distance then that would be to bad. Kinda like last year then. And as far as i know Snowblind it was Gypsy's Ex who attacked him not the otherway around. So see what your wife thinks now.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Needless to say I never doubted you or Gypsy. Your my friends and I'll always back you to the limit. One day when the real truth comes out, people will find out that they were led like sheeps. Excatly the same plan GW Bush used for his war. Congrats and go on a well earned rest.

i also didn't buy into the bull shit flying around the place. but i must say it was a bit of a shock to see those strange posts yesterday. once i heard out of your own mouth so to speak, that you were taking a break, only then did i start to wonder about the 420. because how could there be a 420 without you guys?

all the best

gaius

G

I relayed that bit of gossip to her, Bex, but it didn't change her feeling that there continues to be too much drama and uncertainty surrounding the events of the past few weeks *on all fronts*.

So...we've decided that we're gonna pass on the event and are heading out "in search of" on our own.

Good luck all!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Well, im not going to be a liar ad say some two faced crap like "I never doubted you for a seciond" because ill be honest and admit i have been very very confised about it all...still am..... but all the internet shit asiode, you never did me personally a wrong, so ur ok by me.....although disabling heath robinsons posting provaleges for nothing was a bit crap lol(c'mon, u know me, cant resist a jab-but i do mean it though...)
so anyway after this ramble i sup[pose i mean Goodby and good luck to you both, Gypsy and DG...
and to every1 who may attend the cup...i hope you have a great one...
Stay safe and be lucky now