What's new

REFUNDS FOR 2006 420CUP GUEST & JUDGE PASSES

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Alex-F said:
I'll sure look forward to the Halva if you're still up for bringing some :yes:

Halva always managed to sweeten me even in my lowest of lows. Count me in!

rgds, kov

G

Yes i will be there too so look for me Gaius. If anything i hope to pick up the refunds at the amsterdam shop if possible.

G

Well Indigo, this will be the true test for your "friendship". Often when money creeps in, "friendships" are long forgotten.

I hope those of us who are not in the clique will receive the same favor if we choose to do so.

R

Ronley

Well my plan was to buy 10 kg's, All flavours. pistachos, and plain, and chocolate, and almonds, and choco and pistachos, and I am not exactly sure which other flavours there are. My contact promissed me all different.

Then I was supposed to send it by post- because I dont want to carry 10 kgs of halva.

The thing to do is to wait and see what will be. I think we are all jumping to many conclusions.
There has been too much time and money and effort invested in all of this. I can not believe that its wont be happening.

I am hoping that Gypsy is taking a break from the ICmag and seedbay/boutique.
There is just too much shit flying around- so a break for now is the best solution.
and that preparations for the cup will comence.

Also there has not been any words from the "New' admin? why have they not said anything. they are very quiet...

But you are right.
Amsterdam is Fun anytime - with or with out a cup, and besides 'cup things' to do I plan on doing lots of other stuff.
I have to go see the Rembrant exhibition at the Rjyk mesuem- there is something special going on because its comemerating his 400th birthday.
And other stuff I have planned.

So we will all meet up, hang out, go places, join up together, spend lots of time in Haarlem at Nols.
Party, smoke lots- hang out at the coffee shops,
and for sure I will bring at least 1 kg of halva.

We will make a plan!!!!

Secret Room

It's just my opinion, please don't take it personally I don't know any of these people. It sounds like a good time for all & would be a good opportunity to meet POM and Gypsys ex and make a decision on whether or not you want to continue to support this site. It's not fair to make a decision based on he said she said on these forums. Just go and have fun.

G

I feel the same way, secret room. to be honest, after hearing about assault trials and seedy dealings...I (mostly my wife) wasn't feeling all that "safe' attending an event with Gypsy at the helm.

At least POM doesn't beat folks up! That says loads here!

R

Ronley

snowblind said:
I feel the same way, secret room. to be honest, after hearing about assault trials and seedy dealings...I (mostly my wife) wasn't feeling all that "safe' attending an event with Gypsy at the helm.

At least POM doesn't beat folks up! That says loads here!

thats unfair, snowblind- Its all BS and speculation and flaming and no one knows what to believe anymore. Whats the truth and where the lies are.
We all have formulated opinions on the whole thing. but we DONT really know whats going on. We dont know the real reasons are for all these people who have withdrawn.
I personally have always gotten good service, kind words, happy vibes here, Not to mention the excellent genetics that arrived quickly, discretely and made me very happy.
I know Gypsy personally. Have met him a couple of time, have read his stories and ordeals since 2001.
There has been MUCH of dragging peopls reputations through the dirt, on this site and on other sites. Its not fair to listen to all that bullshit, and even to believe it. I certainly do not believe it.

G

Ronley/Alex,

There was a trial scheduled for assault (was)...and obviously, "something" in the mix that was serious enough (I believe jail time for assault) for Gypsy to step down rather than stand tall and prove he did no wrong.

I have yet to see the same situation posted about POM (an assault case that made it to a court of law). If either of you can provide such info on POM, and anything more solid on the topic than your just being a Gypsy fan/a guy who met him once, that would be appreciated.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Actually, with all the character smearing to go on, in our own home here no less, we are currently discussing whether we want to continue with the cup. It was to be a fun event...the best one ever, BUT, we will announce soon whether we feel it is something we want to continue to do.

So many 'ye of little faith' want to rain on it, so probably it's not worth the time or effort to host. Gypsy and I will most likely be away resting from all this psychopathic internet meladrama that it would be hard to host from a distance.

Anyone at this point, before we even decide 100% that we are cancelling the organized event, who wishes to have a refund can send the auction number(s) to me via pm with shipping info. Keep someone's money.........that's not our style, and anyone who knows us, knows better.

Btw...for all those inquiring minds about court today, NOT GUILTY-CASE CLOSED.

dg

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
Actually, with all the character smearing to go on, in our own home here no less, we are currently discussing whether we want to continue with the cup. It was to be a fun event...the best one ever, BUT, we will announce soon whether we feel it is something we want to continue to do.

So many 'ye of little faith' want to rain on it, so probably it's not worth the time or effort to host. Gypsy and I will most likely be away resting from all this psychopathic internet meladrama that it would be hard to host from a distance.

Anyone at this point, before we even decide 100% that we are cancelling the organized event, who wishes to have a refund can send the auction number(s) to me via pm with shipping info. Keep someone's money.........that's not our style, and anyone who knows us, knows better.

dg

Here we go :woohoo: :woohoo:

DG, IF the cup will be held by GN & you then attending isn't an issue :wink: We simply wouldn't want to if this is not the case.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG if its you doing it (running the cup) im there, anyone else and its a serious no no.........just would not be the same and would not be right to see it hijacked by others.
I guess we all need to chill for a bit.
Peace

Niemand

Dutchgrown said:

dg

CONGRATS!!!!!

You are always gonna deserve a spot in my heart! As stated before Ive been doing biz w/gypsy since 2000, even saved a PM from him from 2000!

I hope things work out!! I TRULY do!!
BTW, THANKS for the extremely quick turnaround! I got my last auction, posted on Tuesday, Floating in a cup of water on Friday!

But.. was it court 1 or 11? ;)

Again, CONGRATS! Jah Bless!

Niemand

Plural of Mongoose
Tank Aficionado

In the matter of the 420 cup

The details are being worked out, but the event will be held, and anyone who has event tickets need not worry. Refunds will be available to anyone who decides now not to attend.

DG......
The above quote is what got my panties in a bunch!

IF you and Gypsy are holding this "I" and most other "regulars" here will do whatever it takes to get there for the THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES blow-out party to END all parties!!

The problem was if ANOTHER UNKNOWN ENTITY was holding it!!

I hope you tune out the drama bullshirt because its total speculation and idiots worried about things that dont affect them!

EVERYBODY has a comment and an opinion when the subject is tearing something down or stoking ignorance!

BUT.... If you DO DECIDE to host it!!! It will be...........

Well, insert your own adjective but again, If it is AT ALL POSSIBLE.....

Let those of us who plan to attend, THANK YOU GUYS correctly, with love and friendship!!

As Indigo stated (And I did NOT have the pleasure to meet her last year) sometimes its more about YOU and how you deal with a friend! And while I do NOT kid myself, its also economics, from my part at least, I consider them BOTH friends and why would I expose MYSELF as a low-life scum sucker by denying or selling out that friendship!!

Jah Bless ALL!!!

G

i got my ticket a week ago.. and i no one thing if its still on then im up for it, see you there gn/dg!! :joint:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well as far as i'm concerned, my experience with you guys have been wholy positive. i have found you to be 100 % correct in your dealings with me. and that is all i can really go on. anything else is pure speculation. specialy some dreary ramblings on the boards.

so like has been said if its you (Gypsy and DutchGrown) hosteing this party, then it would be cool. i wouldn't trust my entries to some unknown entity. basicly i really hope the 420 goes on as planned, despite atempts to sabotage it.

peace
gm

Last edited:

3legdog

If OP, Gypsy & Dutch are going to be there,so will my all my entries & my crew :yes:

I've been waiting to share my wares for a long time & meet so many of my mentors. Hope this works out.yf3

edit: i sure hope the cup is still on 1 way or another...what a great venue for such a party!!

Last edited:
R

Ronley

Dutchgrown said:

dg

DG PLEASE PLEASE DONT SAY THAT!!!

This cup has to continue As planned- You have invested too much time and effort and money in it for it not to happen and for you guys to host it.

US the members of IC mag. We too have invested much time, love , money hopes,. grows and plans.
Please dont pull the rug out from under us.

Res left and Bog left and Dankdude, and Ambre, and countless others,
OG shut down.
Then Gypsy dropped a bombshell on IC mag and everyone exploded, paniced,.
Galleries have been deleteted, accounts deleted and so we are all concerned.
We all just do not know what to expect, and to think

All those name calling, character smeering misfits, just dont need to be here. Thats why you have been moderating this place. - to keep them out. And to keep IC mag the home and close family that it has been ever since it was started. Because of a few of them you want to shut down, the greatest, most Fun weed event of the weed community that there is.

All us true members here support you. And Your decissions to do what ever it is that you have to do. Really we all do.
You have to the cup going, the planning, and everything that is needed for it to continue. Its an integral part of this family. Its the meeting of us members on a happy occasion, fun event and a time for us all to discuss and move on. all of us together.