Veteran
is it off already ???

if not PLEASE refrain from pulling other peoples light into your shadow

Last edited:

Niemand

DocLeaf said:
is it off already ???

if not PLEASE refrain from pulling other peoples light into your shadow
They say its NOT OFF but that POM and Mrs Gypsy (Gypsy's Ex) will be running it!

I had the pleasure to meet and speak to Gypsy's Son at last years cup!

If Gypsy and DG are gone.... IM GONE!!!

And I will NOT support a woman who has such COMTEMPT for Ganja and Ganja smokers!!!

Amsterdam is GREAT and ANYONE who has their plane tickets and hotels that CAN'T be changed, it will be a GREAT TRIP!!! I go to A'dam at least 2 or 3 times a year and you can easily still have a great time!

But I will be joining the others who say, No Gypsy - No DG - No ME!!!

Jah Bless all

IBN

G

Yes why would i want to spend time with someone who hates weed and weed smokers. I remember his son on the tram speaking of that. Hope to see you again Niemand. Maybe we can take a Sensi boat ride if i talk to the guys that do it. Cup just won't be the same.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i pmd gypsy yesterday and told him if he and DG were not going to be there then neither would i and he said no worries on the refund he said just get me your safe addy and it will be taken care of,after all them 2 gave us this cool place to hang with like minded peeps so yall can say what ya want about gypsy but i have hundreds of dollars in free seeds that a suposed greed mongor has GIVEN me for FREE .so mabee ill meet up with some of my friends here some day for a PUFF DOWN
be safe GN_DG

Marco Renda

Refund what about the entries? I put my entry in long time ago so I guess that I can kiss that GOODBYE! I would have hoped that others would have stuck it out to try and still make this event the best that it can possibly be after all WE are the 1's that will make this happen TOGETHER! Many people can attend to get together with all the other members who are of like mind. Can we please just try and salvage this event and if it BOMBS then we will all know to NOT attend another event put on by the NEW PEOPLE IN CHARGE

Take Care and Peace
Marco

G

kiss ya cash goodbye ,,,do u really want pom and nicky to have your safe addy to send the cash back

G

u seriously need to reconsider any contact with pom ,,he's as good as admitted being a grassing /blackmailing lowlife

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Picking up cash from the dam shop would be my choice, not sure if that'll be possible though :badday:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah lets try and make the cup hapen anyway despite the sabotage...

i'll be there on the 17th, but what about the entries? is it still worth sending them?

this is such a bummer. and that shit has the cheek to say its for the comunity. ha!

big mike

Indigo said:
I'm sure admin (which is the same admin we've always had on this website, namely Gypsy and Dutch, the other parties are NOT admins here)...

will stop by and provide us with details once they've decided the best course of action for the Cup.

I have complete confidence that refunds will be made in such a way as to not force people to deal with unwanted entities. The security of members on these boards has, is, and always will be PRIORITY and this has been proven over and over. I have faith, trust, and confidence in both Gypsy and DG.

you have yet to steer me wrong.. i hope your right..

R

Ronley

gaiusmarius said:
yeah lets try and make the cup hapen anyway despite the sabotage...

i'll be there on the 17th, but what about the entries? is it still worth sending them?

this is such a bummer. and that shit has the cheek to say its for the comunity. ha!

Indeed, what about the entries?

Indeed lets try make this cup happen.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Ronley, we'll be in Amsterdam for sure. Not attending the cup if GN & DG aren't behind it anymore, but that doesn't stop us having a good time now does it? :wink:

I'll sure look forward to the Halva if you're still up for bringing some :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts