What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Love to you and yours brothers!

Grow with her and be happy.....grow with honor and love....

Or go join big industry.....

Be ohhhh so well friends.....

GT

helios212

will do GT,before reef asked me to post my wakeford I never was interested to show off since it aint allowed here in germany but oh well , Im happy that I changed that ^.^
when I showed my old man the opc today he made puppy eye's, kekeke I have a christmas present ! ( god im so bad at getting presents for others :x )

CoCoSativas

will do GT,before reef asked me to post my wakeford I never was interested to show off since it aint allowed here in germany but oh well , Im happy that I changed that ^.^
when I showed my old man the opc today he made puppy eye's, kekeke I have a christmas present ! ( god im so bad at getting presents for others :x )

Cops couldn't be bothered to check sites. By nature too much work for a couple growers a year...

Lol my wife gets me seed presents... always a treat

Golden Tree

Lol....

LOVE to have you friend.....

Chill out....burn...make yourself at home G.......

Warmest of welcomes to you!

Respects...

GT

rockymountainJ

Hey guys what sativa dom. From reef would be easy for a beginner. I'm pretty sure Im all dialed in. Just want something not so finicky... if I'm flowering 15 weeks. Love wakeford. Just put 2 of my keeper pheno in the oven. Cheers everyone

N

NewAgeGenetics

I grow the (Lemon) Larry OG clone only and very pleased with it. I read somewhere that it contains 24% THC so a good strain to work with for sure. very easy to clone, lil harder to grow... typical OG strain.

CoCoSativas

Hey guys what sativa dom. From reef would be easy for a beginner. I'm pretty sure Im all dialed in. Just want something not so finicky... if I'm flowering 15 weeks. Love wakeford. Just put 2 of my keeper pheno in the oven. Cheers everyone

No sativa is easier than another. The more indica the easier it is as far as finicky but really if you wanna grow sativas get in the mindframe and do it they are all pretty similar. Less food is more they are very efficient.

Maybe talk to reef about xd11. It's a super poly hybrid that's quite cool actually. Lots of sativa and indica. Hybrids are a great step toward full blood sativas. I'm actually growing all sativa dom hybrids atm for a nice fast 70 day finish.

There's lots to choose from. Reefs sour d offering in seed form is more sativa leaning thanks to the sssdh used.

rockymountainJ

Here we go again... wakeford 4 days in. Thanks Reef sweet strain! That's a 4by8 so these ladies have had some veg... thanks all thand reef!! Cheers also enclosed outdoor wakeford.... puff puff pass

Attachments

• received_10207662682263696.jpg
    received_10207662682263696.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20151119_144708.jpg
    20151119_144708.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151119_144742.jpg
    20151119_144742.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151018_103610.jpg
    20151018_103610.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 14

CoCoSativas

Wow...looking great buddy....

Great job...

Thanks for sharing

GT

I love when people share on my thread too adds to the colour.

Transplanting the xd11 today. Around 15 cuts that are overtaking their cups and I want them to get big. I'm running all my lights next run. Ballsy in a apartment but Wtf you only live once and I feel like brightening up my day

Golden Tree

Right on friends!

Well....full jars of OPC....so life is fucking excellent!

This stuff enlightens the soul....waves of happy content thought....body bliss....floating in a true euphoric dimension....

Wow!

First up...SSH pheno....

Golden Tree

And now....her equally awesome....more common sister Pheno...much more pure Sativa leaning in growth structure...

An amazing effect....truly uplifting meds!

Woot woot!!

Latest posts

Latest posts