What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi GoldenTree, nice thread going here. Those Cambodians look heavenly! Will be interested in a smoke report on those.

Going to be some killer genetics in this thread, sub'd!

Could you describe your soil recipe?

Golden Tree

Hey Lester....thanks buddy...appreciated....

The OPC...has seriously the BEST feel good euphoric...energy and wellness enhancing effect I've come across...enhances EVERYTHING.....such positive medicine....

It has an extremely unique smell when burned....like church incense...or how strong haze flowers smell when fresh.....SO COOL!!

And it's taste is 10/10....a beautiful strong sharp Orange Zest.....with that same unique church incense...haziness....AWESOME!

Soil mix was originally exactly as Revs 2.0 TLO custom mix...

However....we are getting close to her being 3 years old....and she is CONTINUALLY recycled and amended....

My only secret is sourcing LOCAL organic amendments...I've formed several mutual beneficial relationships with local farmers....mills...

I can source truly organic Manures..Chkn..cattle..goat/sheep..Rabbit...emu..lama...

(Rabbit is my favourite!)

Eggshells from small free range egg farms....

Dead bees.....unique addition...teas...

Mills...alfalfa meal.....alfalfa pellets....

Tree company who will provide whatever type of bark mulch I need....

Endless amounts of restaurant/personal compost......

I generally amend every time I add back a sufficient amount of soil after harvest....

4 LARGE kiddy pools....its a whole system....

NO MORE bottled nutes....NOTHING!

No more Cal Mag....Fox Farm Big Bloom...liquid fish....

A very smart dude...talented guy....

THCV....

He recently turned me on to adding a small amount of gypsum with lime in a aerated tea...I feed this once early flowering and wow!

Lots of personal adjustments....hope that helps....

I can list a recipe if you need...pm me..

Be well good dude

Respects

GT

Croissant

wow that OPC sounds right up my alley... have you tried the BSHW by chance?

also how was the OPC as a plant, like flowering times, stretch, internode spacing, and diversity of phenols. DO you think she might cause paranioa or anxiety in some?

CoCoSativas

wow that OPC sounds right up my alley... have you tried the BSHW by chance?

also how was the OPC as a plant, like flowering times, stretch, internode spacing, and diversity of phenols. DO you think she might cause paranioa or anxiety in some?

Node spacing and finish tines should not be a consideration if you are looking at big sur and opc...

All sativas can cause paranoia in those who don't smoke them. For me a hardened sativa smoker it takes alot of the racy shit to do it to me.

I imagine big sur x opc would be amazing

Golden Tree

Croissant....hello buddy...

The OPC was quite stable....I did find one very different unique SSH dominant pheno..(my Fav)..

All others were very Sativa....big stretch...large internode spacing....and finicky....likes to be left alone...(like all SATIVAS....)

My best results with her....(tent grown)...I like to veg her to about foot tall...in (1-2gallon pots)...

Then I transplant her....5-7 gallon pot...then right into flower...NO recovery...

This keeps her low...and much more manageable....GREAT flowers this method....

I love what The Rev says...

"Indicas....and hybrids are like domesticated dogs......they need to be fed...shown attention and cared for"...

"Sativas....are like wolves....they like to be left alone...and will look after and care for themselves....

(Soooooo true!)

Great plant....

I found zero anxiety.....but like the Coco...

I've NEVER been greened out....;)

Good luck my friend...I highly recommend OPC...

If you need ANY more info just ask good dude....

Be very well...

Respects

GT

Golden Tree

Duuuuuh!

Sorry big C....

Flower times on the common Sativa pheno went 14-16 weeks...

10.5/13.5....light sched...

:)

Golden Tree

I promise you...lol

You won't shut up...and EVERYTHING you say in conversation will make you think you're a genius!

Lolo

Great socializing meds!

Be well friend

GT

CoCoSativas

wow your ladies r looking killer. I had a sativa that could have been this nice looking but it seems to have dies close to the end.

Dies close to the end? I'd love to hear more can you please pm me? I only grow sativas these days and hear alot of people have issues I've never had. I am curious... I've taken a bitch 22 weeks before so I want to know what happened to make a nice going sativa die... I'm asking so I can learn because I don't encounter problems often so the more I can learn of others the easier it is when they happen to me

Golden Tree

Don't worry my friend.....Sativas take a while to get familiar with......

Remember...we will NEVER replicate a proper Sativa inside tents....or inside grow rooms....

(If you think different.....you're cute...;)

Best we can do is try to mimic...replicate her wild environment.....

Sativa ladies like a lower PH.....

A more mellow organic soil.....way way less feeding.....and room to stretch out her roots.....and foliage....

The wolf principle is my FAVORITE....

Indicas = domesticated dogs....THEY NEED YOU!

Sativas = Wild Wolf....DOES NOT NEED YOU....(or way less...;)...

Put her into flowering.....leave her be.....a lot of problems arise with Sativas when you try to control them...or correct things....

Listen to HER....

After a few runs buddy you will get them dialed in.....never quit!

Because once you get it.....OHHHHH BOY!

Indica what.....lol

Love and much respect brothers

GT

yahooman

With Jihadi its pure fire that will finish early I suggest you purchase a pack and select a clone for next season the early flowering Pheno's will be obvious you will need to hold them on 22-24 hours of light .

im worried that if i put them out on june 1st they would start to flower right away coming from a 22/2-24/0 light schedule andi ihave some experience with photo sensitive strains...

no way you could do 18/6?....being finished early-mid september they wouldnt start flowering till sometime in july....your thoughts?

Golden Tree

Xo fellas.....

Woot Woot Woot.....

Jihadis are moving along......

Here we go friends.....

They are being protected by all the Mother plants!....watch it fellas!

I LOVE CANNABIS!!!!!!!

Beeeeee swell friends....

Love and respects!

GT

helios212

Im really excited to see them perform GT :) when reef told me the story of the jihadis I was like : hell yeah,that beast sounds marvelous ... on the other hand he mentioned his elohim supreme line.. godbud x wakeford causing wet pants here. I love gb and wakeford.

Golden Tree

Lolololo!

Right on brother!

His gear IS spectacular!!!

Going to run my Wakefords soon....CANT WAIT!!!

Cheers buddy

Be well....

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!!!!

100% germination rates on both the Petrolia Headstash S-1s....and 100% germination rates on the Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant......

Picture updates tomorrow.....

Ohhhhhhhh Boooooooy!!!

Loves....respects!

GT

Latest posts

Latest posts