What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

MaddsVonF

Looking good Redsketti!

The Flower Lab is DONE! I'm laying down girls in the scrog in the morning. 60 days later, bingo.

Keep up the good work bud.

madds

ftp

ps,

Heres a coupla a shots of the flower room. I need more lights.

Attachments

• DSCN2152.jpg
    DSCN2152.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2151.jpg
    DSCN2151.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Redsketti!

The Flower Lab is DONE! I'm laying down girls in the scrog in the morning. 60 days later, bingo.

madds

ftp

ps,

o DAMN! I love it! soo freaking clean!!!!!!!!! And yes you can never have enough lights, my friend ;)

:bow::jawdrop::respect: as usual Red,doin it right!, must be the non stop bollywood movie music you play for them:laughing:

ahahah i dont think they'll appreciate the bollywood music, i mean its nice and all but its too much at most of the time haha its all about jazz and funk for ;em unc,

thanks for the kind words :D

Looking great man! Awesome growing!

:wave: BTBW, good to see you here bro, thanks for coming by and the kind words :thank you::tiphat:

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tent:

After the Trim i flipped the lights they are now on 12/12 running MH for the first week or 2 to reduce stretching :)

Topped Everything on the inside table, trimmed all leaves on the outside table, they should have a good run now :D

cheeers,
red.

J

JackTheGrower

It matters!

The more I examine the more I see thought in your process.

J

JackTheGrower

Looking good Redsketti!

madds

ftp

ps,

Frickin' Freaky.. Space Oddity 2010+

P

pine boy

It looks like standing room only at Reds.
Great house.Looking forward to seeing more:tiphat:
lol at Gassing the clones:toohot:you be careful with the gases

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red's Red Hot House of Love! Bro, it looks like you've got every conceivable setup going at the same time!

I'm with Madds- lets all bust out the white jump suits and get in the lab and get to work!

MaddsVonF

You know us Californians,,,,,

Trend setting growers,,,,,,

Got a few more at the tailor shop getting embossed,,,,,,

The reason for the clean suit guys is my wife's dogs. I had a couple pounds come out
covered in WHITE dog hair. I mean covered, I was gonna call it Hair of the Dawg.
Gawd it was bad. Hours and hours with a tweezers pulling hair outta bud.

Never again

Without sunglasses in here it's a real blizzard. Come out the door and can't see chit.