What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice clean setup, a growers wet dream red!

Thanks Peace! Hope you get your setup up and running as well, best wishes m8! :)

Red Ziggy Marley is going live at KVMR.org in a few minutes.

I'm there Virtually so why not snuggle with me Virtually?

Blessings and yes I am taking notes..

Thanks Jack, nice stations m8. :) thanks for being here, cheers
nice shot red's..i love your tent and sure coming nice.. i buy the tent like you in the next future, i'm ready for update from red's house of love ll..cheers cheers for the red's thread!!

PS: i make some nice shot with good camera few days before and this evening i'm ready for chop ya down some afghany m. and whyte w..you are welcome red's if you have time!!

Whats up Killer, thanks for the kind words m8, yeah im loving that tent hehe, i used for many different growing styles and i love how its easy to set up and break down, easy to rigg every thing too hehe :)

i'll check it out m8 :)

cheers,
red.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Very nice RedGhetti! :good:
Your rooms are clean and organized; just the way I like things.
I love BD! Tastes just like fruity pebbles! :yummy:

I hope this finds you well!! :tiphat:
May your garden continue to flourish, Red!!

:wave:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room B

Room B

Defoliation : Before and After

I did a little defoli on these gals i took bout hundreds of big fan leaves off but not all off because i did not want to put them in stress mode, they seem to RESPOND very well with this technique, :) on to the pics

Before

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice RedGhetti! :good:
Your rooms are clean and organized; just the way I like things.
I love BD! Tastes just like fruity pebbles! :yummy:

I hope this finds you well!! :tiphat:
May your garden continue to flourish, Red!!

:wave:

:wave: nattygal :)

Ya i love BD, love the taste and mostly the high, everytime i puff BD i have to find things to do, cant sit still hehehe

Thanks for the kind words gal, glad you stop by :)

cheers,
red.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup Red

Sorry I'm late for the show. :tiphat:

Going back to start reading from the beginning

MARLO

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room C

Room C

I had a little problem with room C, put up the 8x8 tent and thought i could throw another 5x5 tent in, well they fit alright but leave me 10 inches to get to the clones room.

10 inches aint enough for me to moves all the clones so i took it down, set it up else where and use it for flowering ( more smokes for MEEEE :D )

Pulled out the ole ss shelf, 2 levels, hook up the cfl, transfer em to all perlite buckets ...

ready ... set ... GOO GO GO :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here are the rest of them, out of the bunch i love the way ssh c99 grows, hopefully i can take some cuts soon, gonna veg em out so i can take atleast 20 - 50 cuts from each :)

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup Red

Sorry I'm late for the show. :tiphat:

Going back to start reading from the beginning

MARLO
:wave: MARLO

Wow thanks for stopping by man, i gotta step my game up now hehe :) house still very empty m8, make yourself at home and light up a few ;)

cheers,
red.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Damn redski my jaw is on the ground bro, such a slick clean setup, you are going to have this place really jumping in flower mate, can't wait to see all these beautiful plants in full cranking bloom, very very inspiring :biggrin:

P

pine boy

Red's painting the whole house green:artist:.Awsome...what night is burger night???
:smoweed:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
woh woh red's for sure you are busy now in red's house of love ll..just incredible huge job you do, i like your style like you put all yourself in the project..you make me ispiration ..very cool work..congrats & i can't wait for see flower explode into your garden..also i see you change some style from last house project, maybe now you have much more to do but i no you do better!!!

Boom shiva..."kw"

!PeAcE!

red you should post an ad on ic and offer a room to stay in the love house it should come complete with the finest homegrown selection from the estate and the package deal should include a tour of the nice house setup hahahaha, if only we lived in the perfect world!!

MaddsVonF

I'm feeling for that dang gardener, ol' Red seems to never run out of things for him to do.
Budboy's gotta be working 20/7.

Love the work Red. After seeing this thread I had to go and put another coat of paint on the floor in the veg lab.

Just to make it look extra bright in there.

madds

freetheplant

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking Awesome ;)
Thanks Nata, You;re awesome bro!!! :tiphat::thank you:

Damn redski my jaw is on the ground bro, such a slick clean setup, you are going to have this place really jumping in flower mate, can't wait to see all these beautiful plants in full cranking bloom, very very inspiring :biggrin:

hey hye hey b00m m8, really appreciate the kind words, i'll do my best to put out some beautiful buds :) hehe thanks for coming b00m!!!! :tiphat:
Lookin good redsketty!

:friends:
:thank you::wave: mmm ...

Red's painting the whole house green:artist:.Awsome...what night is burger night???
:smoweed:
:wave: PB!!! Soon enough the whole house will be green, still have a few brown spots here and there :D ... any night is burger night at red house, all ya have to do is show up ;) .

woh woh red's for sure you are busy now in red's house of love ll..just incredible huge job you do, i like your style like you put all yourself in the project..you make me ispiration ..very cool work..congrats & i can't wait for see flower explode into your garden..also i see you change some style from last house project, maybe now you have much more to do but i no you do better!!!

Boom shiva..."kw"

Thanks killer, good to see you here bro, and thank a lot for the kind words, at the last house i was limited to what i can do, all i could make is clone and 1 small flower room, it was a bad bad location, this one is much better so i can feel free to do whatever i want hehehehe :) thanks bro!

:huggg: :D:D

red you should post an ad on ic and offer a room to stay in the love house it should come complete with the finest homegrown selection from the estate and the package deal should include a tour of the nice house setup hahahaha, if only we lived in the perfect world!!
Hey thats a great idea Peace! ahhaha i'll give you commission or you could be the guide tour ?? jk m8 my house is tiny hahaha you can make a 360 turn and see the whole house ;) Thanks bro!

I'm feeling for that dang gardener, ol' Red seems to never run out of things for him to do.
Budboy's gotta be working 20/7.

Love the work Red. After seeing this thread I had to go and put another coat of paint on the floor in the veg lab.

Just to make it look extra bright in there.

madds

freetheplant

Hey now, that garner have a dream job here lol im the easiest person to work with IF you can keep plants Alive and Healthy!!

But i do feel for that guy, he has lot and lots to do now since i have more time to set things UP! :D wont be long until the whole house up and up running ;) almost there!

I love your lab! i want one! it would be a dream come true for me madd!! :D thanks for the kind words bro

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Hello veryone,

This is the end of week 5 for room B, everything look good, :) still need more cleaning on the tables and the room, ;)

Mum's

DIY a curtain for mum's and tent :)

Latest posts

Latest posts