What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some update after the top

Some update after the top

2 days after the top, it helped most the gals.

I turned off the carbon filter to check the smell and these girls are freaking stinkie, i might have to up my carbon filter when they're in flower.

Also major big fan leaves blocking lights :spank:, i plucked em' good :D, now everyone's happy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

like i said earlier its a slow ride with these babies but smooth :D
gonna flip soon, cant wait:blowbubbles::dance013:

cheers,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
N

nukkumatti

The flip will happen within 4 days or so, after top i give them 1 week to do their thing, the slowest one wont get more time, o well

Oh jeah! So let the fun begin!:D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ yeah, i really want to see how the bud form on this one, this is my first time running this strain :D

G

Guest 16149

Looking real good Red, I am tagging along for the ride on this one :)

*mistress*

Veteran
if slightly stagger & off-set lights, plants like...

1 light 6-12" above the other.
also, the lights slightly off-set, so they dont shine into ea other..., also, seem as though they very close to ea other... maygbe 18-22" apart? that ok, if 1 light slightly lower than other...

if use xyz coordinates, some thing like, in 6x6x8 room:

light 1:
x3, y3, z4

light 2:
x3, y3.25, z 4.25

this make 3" off-set, both vertically & laterally... so if stand in center & look @ lights, see bioth shining... this usually work so that 1 light slightly shine on tops & top 11/4 of plant, other light(s) shine on 'meat' of plant, or most canopy, @ mid 2/3 of plant... they moved wkly, as plants grow closert to light, keep @ 2-6", by moving up-down-left-right...

it is leaves that get/use light most, not tops or flowers... moving plants+lights wkly get total coverage... never so they in straight line, so never shine into ea other... this make so light on opposite end reach near-end, due to no other light block... also make so entire plant become canopy...

this make so bottom canopy & tops always get light.
tops getting light not as vital as canopy getting light.
leaves (canopy) get struck most by light is mogul base slightly above tops, & other light(s) slightly lower, so config look like

*+., like spiral staircase...

or, diagonal... & not in straight line... if stand in center of garden, 1 light higer, other light, lower & to the right/left... this make better overall coverage & make so that lights dont shine into ea other...

ran similar set-up several, several cycles... found that can get better coverage if lights arranged in no straight lines... & not focused on tops, but in middle/sides of plant, where most leaves are, @ slight (30*) angle... leaves are not vertical or horizontal, they are anlged, to catch most avaialbel light...

if not put them closer, maybe off-set them (lights), for max coverage & not shine into ea other...
in imagination, w/ turbulaent+laminar air flow, & match go out when struck, & if foliar feed, dry in >2min, can get lights 2-6" away, no more than 12" (closest part of plant)... 1ks... either/or, no straight line config seem to work better than straight line of lights.

nice garden.
:2cents:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
everything looks great! but, i wouldn't of plucked the fan leaves, the plant needs those. instead, "tucking" the fan leaves would still get the fan leaves out of the way, and they can still do what they do......

Latest posts

Latest posts