What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will be top soon, follow will be the switch to 12/12.
More update later

thats all for now :D
cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks very pretty!

Peace, :joint:
:tiphat::thank you: thank you brother, i'm very excited to see how the buds form on this one and the colors, but the taste/high is the most important. I smoke a sample of it and its very nice, i hope i can do better,

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice red! i still like the shower tho! LOL im really liking this set up,the plants look great

thanks unc, :D the shower is going down this weekend and new round will be in, im excited bout that one too, just got another 1k up for some extra smokes im going to throw some new strains in there :D

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
red, i love this grow! i'll be checking in a lot.. my next grow is going to be all new to me. Going vert too. First timer. Stadium style. Hoping to pump those yields up since summer is too hot to run the large lights.

dont you love how there seems to be a bunch of vert tents grows happening tright now?

later man

:wave:

Just subscribing to see how it turns out, been really interested in how the vertical stuff works recently.
Luck!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
red, i love this grow! i'll be checking in a lot.. my next grow is going to be all new to me. Going vert too. First timer. Stadium style. Hoping to pump those yields up since summer is too hot to run the large lights.

dont you love how there seems to be a bunch of vert tents grows happening tright now?

later man

:wave:
whats sup nata :wave:
thanks for checking it out man, really looking forward this summer :D we're going to have good smokes and good time for sure.

Yeah i've been seeing a lot of tents going vert, its a great idea and im slowly trying to get everyone to go vert haha

Just subscribing to see how it turns out, been really interested in how the vertical stuff works recently.
Luck!

thank you 615:thank you::tiphat:

Nortin

looks awsome, Seems like your on the right track, never seen the 100% perlite heard of doin it though. Cant wait to see that stuff blow up! Good luck man.

Latest posts

Latest posts