What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Redrum's Records & Pics

Redrum92

Looking forward to your feedback on the CJ91 effects.

I'm looking forward to running a few next round.

Missed this earlier. Got some yourself? #1 is down and drying. Should have feedback in a couple weeks.

It seems like a winner. Strong Chem stink, very dense (but somewhat tiny) buds, and frost coverage/trichome head size 9/10. Can't wait to try it.

Gone Camping

Missed this earlier. Got some yourself? #1 is down and drying. Should have feedback in a couple weeks.

It seems like a winner. Strong Chem stink, very dense (but somewhat tiny) buds, and frost coverage/trichome head size 9/10. Can't wait to try it.

There's some good input from the other testers as well, hope you enjoy it.

Yes, I have a few.. I made them. ;)

GC

Redrum92

Lusty Lady #2

#1 was absolutely amazing. Powerful and sedating, fruity and sweet, very beautiful. This one seems even more so.

LL#2 day19f (1) - Copy.jpg
LL#2 day19f (2) - Copy.jpg
LL#2 day19f (3) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Sad news for one of my plants. They had to spend a little time in the cold, and one of them clearly took a big hit. LL#2 lost about 1/3 its branches to cold. Not sure if it got to the roots, or what. Thank sweet mother mary that i had a successful clone, cuz shes a beaut'. LL#2 shall ride again.
LL#2 frozen day21ff (4) - Copy.jpg

LL#2 frozen day21ff (1) - Copy.jpg

LL#3
LL#3 day 24f (1) - Copy.jpg
LL#3 day 24f (2) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Verdant Green's Red Bubba / Ahmar Bubba

Fucky structure because i did a fucky reveg, apparently. They have been cloned, and will be tried again in the future. Looking like tons of potential here. Smell is very unique.

RB#5
RB#5 day25f (1) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day25f (2) - Copy.jpg
RB#5 day25f (5) - Copy.jpg

RB#6
RB#6 day25f (1) - Copy.jpg
RB#6 day25f (7) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Lusty Lady #3 - Both around week 4 of 12/12. This round had the bad cold, LL#1 round had the bad soil, so i'm still not sure if i can attribute the incredibly fast maturing to the genetics or the environment. Will be run again to see, because how could i not run these gorgeous ladies again? Smell just as pretty as they look - sweet, fruity, hashy, skunky

LL#3 day27f (4) - Copy.jpg
LL#3 day29f (3) - Copy.jpg
LL#3 day29f (4) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Verdant Green's Ahmar Bubba testers, second round, as first round didn't go properly. These ones are looking much better and absolutely beautiful. Here at day 25 of 12/12

#5 - Looking pretty much all Bubba: absolutely 0% stretch, wide leaf, thick, round buds, etc. Gorgeous
RB#5 day24f (1).jpg
RB#5 day24f (2).jpg
RB#5 day24f (5).jpg
RB#5 day24f.jpg

#3 - Got a little more of the Ahmar. Had a little bit of stretch, slightly more narrow leaf
RB#3 day24f (3).jpg

RB#3 day24f (1).jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts