What's new

Redrum's Records & Pics

Redrum92

And Strawberry OG Cookies: the stinker of the group. Strawberries and coffee/chocolate. Very bizarre. Very stinky,

SOGC#2 day45f (3) - Copy.jpg

SOGC#2 day45f (4) - Copy.jpg
SOGC#2 day45f (6) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

I warned you it would be a lot of pics... this Slurriking #2 is probably the frostiest plant i've ever grown. So frosty that it's hard to take pictures of without the buds just turning into washed-out white blurs. Hope the smoke matches the aesthetics!

SK#2 day47f (6) - Copy.jpg
SK#2 day47f (8) - Copy.jpg
SK#2 day48f (5) - Copy.jpg
SK#2 day48f (7) - Copy.jpg
SK#2 day48f (8) - Copy.jpg

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
How am I just finding this! That sluriking is peaking my interest. The king sherb ix was a let down to me
What's the smell like on #2?

Last edited:

Redrum92

How am I just finding this! That sluriking is peaking my interest. The king sherb ix was a let down to me
What's the smell like on #2?

I guess the Slurricane is doing the heavy lifting in the mix because these look great and grow great. Hope they smoke great!

Smell isn't amazing/super unique, but definitely there: clean smelling hash, like extracts or something, along with some mild skunk.

LG/

Well done, thanks for documenting. I have some slurriking seeds, your pics moved them to the top of the list.

Redrum92

Here are our 3 finalist females of the Ahmar Bubba from VerdantGreen! ( 6, 5, 3)

3 is on the faster side, good hybrid vigor and shape. Can't tell if it leans towards the Ahmar or is actually a good blend of it with the Bubba. 5 and 6 are definitely coming up Bubba dominant: slower veg/rooting and slower side branching, darker fan leaf, thicker fan leaf, etc.

RB 1,5,6 wk10veg (2) - Copy.jpg

3 and 6 will still be getting one more up-pot before flowering. Because i had so many of these going in veg, i had to do my pot sizes a little wonky. Glad to have space/enough pots now. Had them at 12/12 for only 5 days to get preflowers/sex to show. Going to give them another week in limbo ~14/10 to get used to the new pots, and then back to 12/12.

Redrum92

Lusty Lady - day 31 f

Going to be grumbling about my mistake with testing a new soil mix for this whole grow. Just cant get them quite fixed. Lesson learned: stick to the recipe. Clearly decent genetics, powering through with some good frost, size, and color for week 4.5

LL#1 day31f (1) - Copy.jpg
LL#1 day31f (2) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

And CJ91 (Cap Junky cut x Chem91 by GCBudz at OG) at about 19 days of 12/12. Had a hectic few months, and didn't trim and train these as well as as i normally would've. They're still looking good, almost reminds me of an OG clone or something: viney, long internodes, fan leaf usually only 5 fingers, etc.

CJ91 #1#2 day19f - Copy.jpg