What's new

Redbeard

jdee

I asked him nicely for a refund before things went sour and this guy said "of course not!"

:microwave:

Thanks, this is useful information for anyone thinking of getting buyers remorse, while impatiently waiting for shipping dates that keep getting pushed back.

Snype

Veteran
Hopefully everything goes smoother in the future. I really want to order one of these but they look pretty backed up from what some of you are saying. He's probably really busy. I just can't have money sitting around for that long with no product. I'll wait until things calm down.

D-Note

just wanna say that i received a package of accessory goods from RB today, and can now move forward with using the mkiii based system he sold me. everything took far longer then promised and i certainly was starting to feel like you guys towards the end but i gave him the benefit of the doubt and he delivered everything i was promised. im just hoping his customer support through me learning how to use this thing will be worth the time waited as hes so busy...time will tell.

robtreeman

I'm really looking forward to getting my system, it looks to be a huge upgrade from my old MKIII. When I first contacted RB he always responded quickly with helpful info. I'm guessing that he just got super busy this last week trying to get the units ready to ship. It would be really nice if he would return my messages and give me some sort of accurate time frame though. If I knew that it would take this long I wouldn't have sold my MKIII yet. I have lots of work to get done! The viewing ports and sight glass are going to be sweet though. Cmon RB, let us know what's going on!

Grow4Flow

Robtreeman,
what size system did you get? if you did not get at least a 2.5lb system you will not have the Viewing ports per RB, even though his IG states that "Each system is fully loaded with the newest features"

robtreeman

I can't take pics because I still haven't received it.... Once I do I will be happy to take pics and maybe even do a review thread on it. I have to say I'm impressed with the design and am looking forward to putting it to work.

Grow4Flow

Good for you, i hope you get it soon. if you decide to post pics and review that would be great as that would be the most we've got out of this system

Lono

I can't take pics because I still haven't received it.... Once I do I will be happy to take pics and maybe even do a review thread on it. I have to say I'm impressed with the design and am looking forward to putting it to work.

Just curious. What parts of the design are different from GW's original?

Grow4Flow

Directly form RB.....

"we sell the same unit but better quality components, clamps, a sight glass, and our shipping is cheaper" although in an earlier PM he stated his shipping was more expensive. yeah, i used to get multiple responses from him daily.

and

"specialized is doing a bad job of taking care of customers... we sell the same unit for 1800, it has upgraded ball valves, better clamps, a sight glass with upgraded gaskets, and we provide very detailed instructions and follow up support... all for less!"

Lono

Directly form RB.....

"we sell the same unit but better quality components, clamps, a sight glass, and our shipping is cheaper" although in an earlier PM he stated his shipping was more expensive. yeah, i used to get multiple responses from him daily.

and

"specialized is doing a bad job of taking care of customers... we sell the same unit for 1800, it has upgraded ball valves, better clamps, a sight glass with upgraded gaskets, and we provide very detailed instructions and follow up support... all for less!"

I can't stand people who bash their competitors. Let the product do the talking...

Hash Man

Redbeard has made lots of unvalidated claims here. I have called him out on a few occasions. It doesnt surprise me that his product takes forever to get to the consumer. I have been saying to go with bhogart this whole time.

Redbeard- you dont have to to degrade other companies to make yourself look better.

At least bhogart doesnt talk sh*t about other companies publicly. You sell a copy of someone elses work and make unvalidated claims about the superiority of yoir product. At least you finally have a banner on ic and stopped trying to advertise on the under. You should stop talking sh*t about other companies and focus on your business and do something original.:tiphat:

Snype

Veteran
In the end, the product will speak for itself. If it's a good product, everyone will be happy. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt. He has been shipping products out since at least the winter from what I can see so it's not like he's scamming anyone. Maybe he is really busy trying to fill orders. No need to go on a bashing campaign. I don't think most people care how original or not the product is. I just want to get a product that I don't have to figure out what parts I need and just put the thing together. Most probably feel this way.

Grow4Flow

yeah, so now he blocked me on IG, but not before i could see that he told someone else his 1lb systems are sold out! B@stard, really! he's sitting here telling me he's going through the pressure testing and then sells the system i (And probably others) have been waiting on? this dude is on a roll, now im going to have to hashtag my ass off so everyone sees just how faulty this guy really is.

And of course i had an attorney on retainer, this is what it came to

HumboldtInfused

Damn well.....I met him awhile back and i had one on order as well for some time. I'm positive i spoke with him well before you.
I don't want to cause prob's or stir the pot....just stating what i know...Nice machine, Nice oven....cool guys, ....extremely busy guys, for what it's worth.

Grow4Flow

Damn well.....I met him awhile back and i had one on order as well for some time. I'm positive i spoke with him well before you.
I don't want to cause prob's or stir the pot....just stating what i know...Nice machine, Nice oven....cool guys, ....extremely busy guys, for what it's worth.

I can understand them being busy, but to string us along and and tell me it would ship in 1 week 3 weeks ago and drop contact is unacceptable. To go further and tell someone that the same system which was supposed to be shipped already is now sold out, so here goes another two months waiting for China.

Is this not me Worrying about myself? Talk about customer service
Bullshit_zps2717e1a8.jpg

Shoot, if he by some miracle made this right and shipped in the next week, i would do 100 butt naked pushups in my front yard, and i live on a busy street

Latest posts

Latest posts