DAY 51

CM on the left - BS on the right
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

They coming along nice!
That Cream mandarine looks nice and heavy

My friend sorry, i just realized that yesterday i was too high and i reversed the right with the left :laughing:
The fat is the Bloody Skunk :tiphat:

not bad for 60 watts

As soon i change lamps with new more efficient ones, i'm lowering to 57 watt i think.

Nice job !!!
Thanks Bibi, forced to have a lot of time and i try to do may best :)

El Tigre

DAY 53

DAY 53

Finally the CM has started to put flowers seriously, it is also quite frosted.
BS is far ahead and is putting on mass, but it does not seem to me a champion of trichomes.

picture.php

picture.php

CM
picture.php

BS
picture.php

El Tigre

DAY 55

DAY 55

Bibi you are so right the CM has put the turbo, but who is surprising me is his neighbor BS.
Ok, at this point I would say that for the purple phenotype I was not lucky, but the baby is filling up with buds.
The central cola is really large and voluminous, even the trichomes seem well advanced.
Sweet seeds says: harvest 8 weeks after germination.
I want to wait a little bit more, however if one has empty jars he could collect fresh flowers at this point without being disappointed. My two cents, of course.

picture.php

picture.php

BS trichomes
picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

For sure the Bs will provide bigest buds , and not too late for the purple , it can occure at the end of flower ,

but Cm just coming and you' ll see what she can provide about overall quality , just my feeling :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi El Tigre!

Very nice diary. The Bloody Skunk Auto®'s are doing great and seems like you're going to get some fat nugs from them ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes,

tommy

El Tigre

absolutely, wait!
Sure as i told my BS will mature at least 10/15 days more, i still have some buds aside, i'm not rushing at all.
tiphat.gif

Looking Sweet. :good:
Hey Reiko, that's what we expect from SWEET seeds genetics LOL

For sure the Bs will provide bigest buds , and not too late for the purple , it can occure at the end of flower ,
but Cm just coming and you' ll see what she can provide about overall quality , just my feeling :biggrin:

Hi Bibi, yes i know that buds could turn purplish during the very last days. However this is a dark pheno, the other BS before i trashed her, shoved a couple of small flowers and they were from the beginning dark purple, almost black.

I can't wait to try CM, it's not the first time you tell me this, so the weed has to be special. By your experience is the strain a late one? My seems to have started flowering a little bit late. Some strains recover later though.

Hi El Tigre!

Very nice diary. The Bloody Skunk Auto®'s are doing great and seems like you're going to get some fat nugs from them ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes,

tommy

Hey Tommy, thank you! Maybe you missed it, but at some point I removed a plant for each strain.

There is just one Bloody Skunk Auto® flowering now.
Always a pleasure to see you here, I hope that all Sweet Seeds staff are doing well, despite the ongoing pandemic.

The fat cola of my Bloody Skunk Auto®
picture.php