What's new

Red Nine's Room

Red_Nine

Hey Core, thanks for stopping by bro. Yeah JLP's made some nice stuff. I'll be keeping that SD x OG bx1 for as long as possible. Just like you said, the smell/taste is incredible. I actually got 2 phenos, one very fuel tasting, and one much more complex. I wasn't a big fan of the fuel pheno. The other is now one of my all time favorites.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo red,
our bubba cut is the same. there, its out there in the open now.
i thought it was the pre 98 originally.
then i got word thru a west coaster that it might be the original cut from IGT aka the don of weed.
money mike, PTK sounds an awesome dad, for any cross.
did you ever make banana og beans? holla

Red_Nine

Frank, that's cool. I know when Philly grew out the Bubba x ABK it had such a strong resemblence to the Bubba I have. Nice to finally know it's the same. Also nice to know the beans I have are made with that cut, because it's really good.

G

REDNINE, JUST FINISH READING YOUR TREAD LOVE THE WORK TWO THUMBS UP ! :respect:

I HAVE A SET SOME WHAT LIKE YOURS IN A HOME BOX 3X3 600WATT HPS AIRCOOLED,EBB&FLOW 24" X 36" FROM LOWES WITH 8 BITCHES IN IT !
3 WHITE WIDOW, 3 STRAWBERRY HAZE, 1 LEMON SKUNK, 1 TRAIN WREAK.

Red_Nine

Hey Piff, thanks for checking things out. I think I may have one of those Lowes e and f trays. I use it for my mother room. Lemon Skunk has been making it's rounds. May have to try that some time. Is yours a cut or from the DNA boys or somewhere else. I think Greenhouse may have started selling that as well. Can't beat the Train Wreck. Is that the original or a hybrid? Sounds like you got your stuff together bro.

G

Gratephul4THC

RedNine everything is looking amazing, I can't believe that Jack the Ripper is only a 8 weeker. Let me know how that stuff smokes. Im impressed with what you got going on right now keep up the great work my friend. I am gonna keep stopping by now that i found your thread. I can't wait to see your stuff in a week more weeks.

-ONE

peterpan

Veteran
Hi Red i, finally made it over, should have stop by sooner, looks like I've been missing an excellent grow. Man fantastic selection and everything looks dank. It must be nice to have skills. Now I, know where you are I'll be stoppin by to keep inspired, if you don't mind. peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaah yea i remember the OG BX& being fuely like...much so actually...dang still thinkging bout that one.....
Nway i'm growin a Bubba Pre '98...just acuired this nice cut ...it will be my first 'full' kush i be growing...but i trew her in to early..could't wait till next round to grow her out...i hope she will turn out as good as all the reviews i read...coz i'm rather difficult when it come to taste and smell...and High

a bit blurry but here she is..hope you don't mind me dropping a pic?
1284724_maart_2008_14_.JPG

Last edited:
Really great job RED Thanks for clearing up our Bubba Kush situation because I sure was confused. Wow no bs with this being a low yielder, the Bubba Kush x ABK is a moderate and up yielder. I do believe that this Bubba Kush that we have running is the same one that I run across commercially that has the world spinning on its head, really incredibly good smoke now I can honestly say that the yield justifies the prices being charged on the market. Great things you have running in there got me curious to how much different the JLP SDxOG is from the Reefermans SD x OG hmmm

Red_Nine

Gratephul4THC...The Jack the Ripper is looking really good. Very unique smell right now, at about day 30. Unfortunately, I unplugged my aerocloner to check for roots, got preoccupied, and forgot to plug it back in. Dead the next day. If it's looking worth my while, I will try to reveg it, but will probably just pick up another pack.

peterpan...Thanks for stopping by and checking out my setup. Stick around, it's just starting to get good. I'll get some new pics soon.

Core...No problem with anyone on here posting pics. I'm glad to here you got a Bubba cut. There is some confusion as to which Bubba is which, but Cocktail and I have what I was told is the Original. But I don't really care about which one it is, it's dank, that's all I care about. I've been calling it the Coffee pheno. The pre-98 looks similar, but I don't have experience with it. From what I've heard, it's just as dank. One of these days, I'm sure it will make it's rounds. I know what you mean about not being able to wait till the next cycle. I did the same thing this time,lol. From the pic, it should grow into some nice buds. Nice branching. Hope you make some crosses with it.

PhillyPride...Dude, the whole Kush thing drives me nuts,lol. Makes me feel like I live on the west coast. All I know is, everyone that's tried the Bubba doesn't want anything else. And I don't sell it, which makes it worse. My friends are always asking me if that guy I know that lives in Humbolt County is coming to visit again anytime soon. Have you seen that thing on youtube about the OG and Bubba being shitty strains? I don't know if it's based in fact, but the bud I'm smoking doesn't look anything like what they show in the video. But to each his own. I'm really itching to try Reef's SD x OG. It seems to have a similar look. Looks like it yields better. Bigger buds. But then again, I grew it alot smaller than Silverback in an ebb and flow, but it does have a similar look I think. I wish I had better pics of mine. I was dealing with my back at the time and just wasn't up to bending over and around to get good pics. I really love mine, and it just gets better with the cure. Well obviously, but it's one of those strains that it really makes a difference. And it's really good a week after chop without any cure, just dry enough to smoke. Man, now you got me jonesing for some,lol.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
hey red9:wave:
just stoppin in to check out your grow.
Seems like ya have quite the nice lineup goin. way to help hold it down for the east coast!:headbange:
Those gangster diesel nugs are lookin nice and frosty.

G

RED, WUZ GOOD?

YEAH THE LEMON SKUNK & TRAIN WRECK ARE FROM G.H., I HAVE NOT PICK UP ANY CUT'S YET. I WILL LIKE TO PUT SOME OF THAT BUBBA IN MY GARDEN! MAYBE WHEN I HAVE SOME CUTTING MY SELF I WILL HAVE SOME THING TO TRADE OFF WITH, BUT I DID STOCK UP ON SEEDS THO! I HAVE SOME CUBAN FRIENDS THAT HAVE A FEW STRAINS THAT ARE 45DAYS, NYCD, BUBBLE GUM, LETS SEE WHAT I GET FROM HIM NEXT WEEK OR SO!

KEEP IT GREEN !

Red_Nine

Hey Piff, if you get a chance, post a few pics of that LS and TW here. I'd love to see what they look like. I did look at the video on GH's site of the LS grow.

G

RED, THERE NOTHING BUT LIKE 2" OR 3" INCHES RIGHT NOW SEEDLINGS! ONLY A WEEK OLD,AND ALREADY HAVE SUGER ON ALL THE LEAVES . BUT IF YOU WANT I WILL POST THEM UP FOR YOU!

R

Raistlin Majere

Red_Nine said:
My friends are always asking me if that guy I know that lives in Humbolt County is coming to visit again anytime soon.

high Red_Nine :wave:
all my herb comes from cali too lol
it comes from a friend whose brother drives over every 4 months or so
:muahaha:
coffee pheno = is that like actual coffee or more like the coffee candies ?
ever had them *NIPS yummy

nice thread !!

Red_Nine

Alright here we go, it's pic time. First of all though...

FirstTracks...thanks for the kind words. The Gangster D is some great smoke. I've been out for awhile and can't wait till I get around to running some more.

caligreen...thanks man. Check back anytime. Should be finishing this round in the next 3-4 weeks. It's just getting good.

PIFFDADDY...sure, you can post em if you want. I'd like to follow your grow. Do you have a grow diary or a thread? If not, feel free to update here with pics whenever you like.

Raistlin Majere...maybe we know the same dude in Cali,lol. We should all get together for the motherload, ha ha.

Coffee Pheno = kinda misleading, but true at the same time. Doesn't sound appealing, but damn does it smell good,lol. The longer it cures, the more the coffee smell comes out. It's just that, I'm not sure that would be your first thought without someone already telling you it smells like coffee. But then you smell it again, and it's like, damn this does smell like coffee. But more complex then that. It doesn't taste like it to me, but once again, the taste is fantastic.

PhillyPride...my brother, the pics are on the way. Enjoy. :headbange

Jack the Ripper

Querkle

Bubba Kush

G

RED, YOU HAVE SOME FUNK GOING ON THERE NICE BUD'S MAN! :headbange

HERES THE PIC'S.

TOP LEFT-LEMON SKUNK,WHITEWIDOW,WHITEWIDOW
MIDDLE-TRAIN WRECK
BOTTOM LEFT- WHITEWIDOW,STRAWBERRY HAZE,SBH,SBH.

ONCE THEY GET A LIL BIGGER I WILL GIVE YOU BETTER PIC'S

Latest posts

Latest posts