What's new

Red Nine's Room

Red_Nine

whiskey, that Bubba x DC sounds really nice. With those genes, how bad could it be, right? The more I think about it, the better it sounds. I've been waiting for some Querkle's to pop back up myself. But that Void sounds bangin' so we'll see how it turns out. At least we have both in the Fam. Hopefully you can regen yours without too much trouble.

Vin, the Bubba cut I have came from an old friend from the West coast. He got it from Motarebel. All I know is everyone who's smoked it doesn't want anything else. Same for me. You know I've smoked some nice stuff, but I always come crawling back to my Bubba. As far as Z goes, I may need to get in touch with him. He always has tons of great moms. I don't know how he can keep up with 'em all. I'll let you know. I havn't talked to him for awhile. Is he still doing good?

Bear, I did see your post about the nanners. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best. I really appreciate the heads up though. Might save me some big headaches. I hate dealing with nanners. I've never yet kept a plant no matter how dank, if it pops nanners enough to make seeds.
And this sig is from a song I wrote back in the early days of FUCKEM. Actually I've lost track of who was who before they changed their screen names, there are a few in that song. Specifically SubN. But he will always be SubN to me,lol.

JACKtheREFFER, thanks for the props. And the F.U.C.K.E.M. fam thanks you, I'm sure. The whole reason F.U.C.K.E.M. got started was because the West Coast gets all the love. Well they used to anyway. We decided we needed to rep the East Coast a little and let people know what we were all about. Our Brother, or should I say Daddy, Cocktail Frank, put alot of hard work into the whole thing, and it's become what it is today. And I must say, he's grown it into far more than I ever expected. There are even F.U.C.K.E.M. beans on the bay. We get a bad rap from some, but we're just a bunch of mellow cats that like to grow and smoke great herb. No hype, no drama, just a love for the green.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sheet brother i remember the song LOL

Bearfootlove = Raistlin Majere = Brother Bear :wave:
damn stoners LOL :friends:

Red_Nine

Bear, you guys need to quit changing your names, I smoke way too much to be remembering all the name changes,lol. I'll have to write a new song soon, and update things with everyone's new names.

Red_Nine

Thanks pthway. It's been awhile since I've updated. I'm working on getting a new camera here soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some new pics up soon. I havn't really had anything good to show anyway since I lost all my moms, but I've already got some new stuff for my next run with some more dank cuts coming. Stay tuned.

Red_Nine

dewroc, thanks for the kind words. I believe I remember you on the FAMILY Jewels thread. Glad you stopped by.'

Jack, what's up buddy. I was offline for quite some time, but I've been back around lately. Thanks for stopping by. Hope everything is going well for you.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Sounds good Red. Looking forward to seeing what you've got runnin :rasta: You still doin E&F?

Red_Nine

Vin...hey bud, I've been growing in soil lately. I stopped the e&f last summer as the temps got too high for my resevoir. I just havn't gone back, but I have been thinking about it. I really like e&f for it's ease and effectiveness. I'm sure I've said this before, but the best method I've used is aeroponics. It's incredible how fast the plants grow and how big they get, but it's very easy to lose your crop if you're not on top of things because of the added amount of components,ex.; pumps, timers, sprayers, etc. I never had any problems, but you really need to double check things daily. The roots are hanging in midair, so if a pump stops, the roots will dry quickly. With e&f, you are still using a medium that soaks up some water, so in a worse case senario, they will survive for a day or so. I know you didn't ask for all of this, but I'm stoned and rambling, cut me some slack,lol. Glad to see you stop in.

pontiac...that's about the nicest compliment I've ever received...maybe the grossest too, lmfao. That might just go into my sig. Hope your balls and hand are ok,lol.

Since vin asked, my future plans are as follows. I am finishing up a run of a few Casey Jones', Bogglegum and Void. I've had a bad spider mite problem that I'm hoping I've finally gotten under contol. I havn't seen any for a week now, fingers crossed. I had to spray the plants down with neem, which I really, really didn't want to do, but I felt I had to do what I had to do.

I just received a cut of Sour Diesel Kush which was described to me as very piney tasting and very stick when done. Some of you may know I've been looking for the holy grail of piney tasting strains for years now, and I may have finally found it. Thanks again bro, you know who you are. I was also gifted some awesome beans. You may have seen my Gangster Diesel pics early in this thread. It is one of, if not the best strain I've ever had. It is Rez's SD IBL x OG Kush bx1 by JLP. I found one pheno that was quite different from the others, and that became the Gangster D. Thanks again to JLP. I lost this cut about a year ago. The beans I was just gifted are the Sour Diesel Cut x OG Kush bx1. I am hoping for a similar killer mom.

I am also getting some dank cuts here soon, including I believe either/both of chem4 and chemD, Master Kush, some other Diesels including ECSD, Querkle, Bunk, and some others as well as some other great beans. I am tired of dicking around and want to get back on track with some good runs.

I forgot, I also popped some Yummy D's(Yumbolt x Alpha Diesel) from Anna C and PA Bubba Haze(Bubba Kush x Abusive Kushaze) from CF aka F.U.C.K.E.M. Seeds. I will be taking cuts in about a week of the Yummy D's, PA Bubba Haze and Sour Diesel Kush for my next run. I'll probably throw a void and Casey Jones in there as well as needed to fill space. As soon as my new cuts arrive, they will be getting ready for the run after that. I will then keep the moms I want and cull the others and then start popping more beans.

Sorry for the rant, but it's been awhile, so I figure I'd lay it out there for you. Pics will follow as I go along.

Latest posts

Latest posts