What's new

Red Nine's Room

Red_Nine

agent orange...thanks for the kind words. I am growing out the straw d for the first time. It's actually Straw D x Abusive Kushaze(OG Kush x SSH) otherwise known as BPP or Big Pink Pole. If you do a search, you'll find some good info. Philly Pride has a good report on his thread. He's posted on this thread, if you find his name, he'll have a link. I've tried it, a gift from a friend, and it was very good. Tasted heavily of strawberry and had a good up clear high.

Amish...thanks man. I have an update. Checked on 'em tonight. Looks like the SSH is the only one that might not make it, but it still has a good shot. The Kali Mist, Grape Ape and Pure Kush all have roots started, though small. I think in a few days they should be coming along well. On another note, I took some Gangster D cuts the same day I made the aero cloner. I had roots starting on 3 of 5 cut I took in only 3 days. I had to keep checking to make sure they were roots,lol. Only about a 1/4" long, but roots either way. I'm happy to say the least.

brassmonkey5555

hey red just wanted to complement you on your grow. Your buds look unbelievable. Great job dude. Too bad with the clones but at least most have started to come along, best of luck.

Red_Nine

brassmonkey...thanks for stopping by with the kind words. Keep checking in. I just started to flower a bunch of strains, so the next couple months should be getting better.

I've got Jack the Ripper, BPP, SD IBL x OG Kush(grease pheno), Purps (BCBD), Bubba Kush, Querkle, and hopefully a couple Gangster Diesel's if they root this week. Some will be finishing at different times, but I just wanted to try alot of the strains to see what I want to keep. I only keep the best I come across, and so far that's the Bubba and the Gangster D. I'm running the mom of the SD IBL x OG Kush(grease pheno), then I'll be done with that. The Gangster D came from the same seeds, but is hands down better. I'll never grow the grease pheno again if I keep a mom, so I'm just growing the mom out. It's great smoke, in general, but not at the level of the Gangster D.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Somehow I got here before the boss....................patiently waiting so red..................
what do U think I should do w/these PTK's?back em' to themselves?cross em to the O Haze?need input urgent....LOL.....maby Pre98BubXPTK?input...LOL.....did I mention I snagged a lower branch the other day and it's dry!well it's acually wet now in the bottom of my BIZZONG.........stoned silly.....<--I LOVE ............periods that is......still waiting....how do u not stop bye ur own thread first and not..........nevermind...LOL......keepitpimpin'pimpin'...........Mm
ohh yeah was gonna put this in what I like to reffer to "DA THREAD"as I say to myself...this is the EVIL 3rd offspring my personal fav she and the bodhi beiotch bodhi on left

the 3rd as I call her is flawless takes food like a champ just enough stretch 4 me I think their at 28to30ish serious tric coverage...u best stop bye my geisha grow....sukka.LOL......Mm

Red_Nine

What up Money! Thanks for checking in. I had so much to catch up on last night, I was online for 4 hours and never got to my own thread. Couldn't stay awake anymore.

This run has turned into a test session. I got some new strains and need to see what I want to keep as moms. I'm running Bubba Kush, SourD x OG from JLP(Not my Gangster D cut), Purps(BCBD), Jack the Ripper(2 phenos), BPP and Querkle. The only ones I've run before are the Bubba and SD x OG.

These were taken at day 23, yesterday. Things are just starting to fatten up on certain strains. The Purps is growing so fast.

Sour Diesel IBL x OG Kush Bx1 from JLP

Querkle

Purps(BCBD, gifted cut)

Jack the Ripper(pheno 2)

Jack the Ripper(pheno 1)

Bubba Kush

BPP aka Big Pink Pole (beans from da boss)

A couple shots of my runts. Just stuck these in directly from clones,no veg.

Some random shots of my moms. GangsterD, Kali Mist, Pure Kush, Bubba, Querkle and Purps.

O

ogatec

i like your table, should be productive once you get it dialed in..9-10 nice healthy plants & you will be set...what is your wattage?

Red_Nine

Philly...thanks for stopping by. Always glad to have you here.

ogatec...I use a 600watt hps. Thanks for checking it out.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Ohh yeah I also have Breeder'sChoice BubbaS1 wich are from 3c's ClassicCloneCompany maby....just maby......Mm
So watcha think Red?also need input from the BOSS too!.....
btw.thanx for stoppin' bye homie...Mm

keep'n green in the Tri-State scene...........

Red_Nine

Thanks Amish. The Bubba cut I have is JDOG's cut. Or the Coffee cut. Or maybe the Original. Too much confusion on the matter for me, but it's the one JDOG6000 calls the JDOG cut or the Coffee cut. Do a search for threads he started, he's gots lots of info.

The taste is pretty hard to describe, but one of the best tasting strains I've had. In my top 5 for sure. The longer it cures, the stronger the coffee smell comes on. To me it doesn't really have a coffee taste, and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But it does have a coffee smell. Which I didn't think was that great sounding when I heard it, but after you smell it....wow. And after you smoke it....super wow,lol. Great stuff. I'm not sure of any of the locals that have this cut, I believe CF has pre-98, as well as Philly and those guys. There are a bunch of Bubba cuts. This is the only one I've grown. I would like to try some others to compare. I also want to pop some of CF's Bubba x Abusive Kushaze beans I have, just to select for phenos. All of the beans I saw grown out by Philly had a strong Bubba structure and look. Not sure if you got any of those or not.

Red_Nine

Budweiser13...thanks for the kind words. The Jack the Ripper is from Subcool. I only got a 5 pack and ended up with two females. One is looking really weird, very sativa looking. One of the tops looks like I snipped about 1/2" off. I didn't, so I'm not sure. As it starts to fill out, I'll get a better pic. The other looks completely different. For those not familiar, I'll post Subcools description later when I get a chance.

SILVER BACK...thanks alot man. I havn't gotten to know you yet, but any friend of Philly's is a friend of mine. When he first posted some of your pics, I was very impressed. I don't remember what strain it was. And he didn't even try to take credit for them,lol. Are you growing Reef's SD x OG? I can't remember if that was you or not. Glad you're on our team.

Amish...keep an open mind for sure. The thing is, I don't think I would have said, hey this smells like coffee, without being told before hand that's what it smelled like. For the first couple weeks after I chopped it, I didn't think coffee at all. Later on, it did come on for sure. Trust me, it's some awesome smelling, tasting herb. And the high isn't too shabby either. It's really complex imo. And I grow ebb and flow. I'd love to try it in soil. I think as the weather heats up, I'm switching to soil. Too hard to control my resevoir temps without a chiller in the summer, and I don't have the money to drop on one. So far, all my friends that smoked it have now claimed it as their favorite. And they've smoked the Diesel line, White line, Skunk line etc. Personally, I need variety. I starting getting tired of the Bubba, and just smoked my first bowl of it in a few weeks. I'm not tired of it anymore,lol.

Red_Nine

Here is the strain description for Jack the Ripper.
Jack the Ripper
Jacks Cleaner P1 X Space Queen

High Times Top Ten list 2006

Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3 Page 86,87,88,89

Jack the Ripper is well named because it is absolutely killer weed. A true 8 week Sativa Haze the first thing growers notice is the incredible lemon smell and heavy resin production. It has been described by UK growers as the best 8 week haze ever produced.

This plant will produce triangle shaped spear buds that pretty much stopped active calyx growth early and produced copious amounts of resin instead, resin production was evident from day 12 in 12/12 but really started to fatten up the heads around day 50 or so.

I find it performs best unstopped with a long vegetative period. The high is very creeper at first you may think that its not so strong but then whammy...it hits you hard and there's no turning back then...you will be deep in thought and meditative for quite some time...the duration and intensity is strong and thought provoking.

1. Phenotypes - Two main phenotypes both with a Lemon Haze smell and short growth one tends to be more a pine smell.

2. Height-Look for the Short Pheno/ Colas swell late

3. Yield-Medium-Heavy / Moderate trim work

4. Indoor/ Outdoor

5. Best way to grow- Untopped and vegged to a full bush.

6. Harvest Window_8-9 week

7. Sativa/ Indica 70/30

8. Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA

9. High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia

10.Taste Like: Lemon mango pine hash with a heavy haze influence

Please include $5 for shipping.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to come over and say F.U.C.K.E.M !!!
gosh man those OG bx1 from JLP are a keeper man...i grew a few and lost my cuts...still moaning about that....they have a fantastic smell/taste...
but still, she spooks around in the stonerbrain...so she must of left e good impression on me...and after 18 years of smoke...i don't get happy verry often anymore ...lol...
Nway i've seen some nice pics ... and me likes alot ...laters Nine :wave:

+++