What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red goes Ace

Ncali

Veteran
N. High potency has it's negative, and,positives
OE is a gem.A freebie!The two to three people that've been close to her, speechless they leave after stroking her of few times.I'm already tripping with the whole thing she's offering.Genetics!
GT,unknown territory as a strain/smoke,looking forward to good result
Thanks for your encouraging words N.,and, regulars my next buy from Ace(Zamal?)
:)

If you are looking at getting regs and haven't checked out panama, or panama crosses, start there maybe. Panama is one of their popular strains. Good effect, great terps, beautiful plants, vigorous growth, adaptable to many grow conditions, the list continues. I'm really into ace's sativas. I recently tried the green haze x Honduras, probably the best smelling (and strongest smelling) terps I've experienced in a while. I might look at Honduras and her crosses. I have a special place in my heart for Central American/Mexican stuff, its the weed I grew up smoking. I am biased to say the least. Tikal is one I've yet to grow that has peaked my interest. The thai, malawi, and golden tiger crosses can be very strong (as I said, sometimes uncomfortably so).

I dunno man, put a dozen ace strains on a dart board, put on a blindfold, and there is a good chance you'll hit a winner. What are some of the things you are looking for in a strain? Strength? effect? yield? bag appeal? Growers all have many boxes, in my experience ace has the beans to tick off many of those traits on anyone's list.

:tiphat:

NC

R

red23

If you are looking at getting regs and haven't checked out panama, or panama crosses, start there maybe. Panama is one of their popular strains. Good effect, great terps, beautiful plants, vigorous growth, adaptable to many grow conditions, the list continues. I'm really into ace's sativas. I recently tried the green haze x Honduras, probably the best smelling (and strongest smelling) terps I've experienced in a while. I might look at Honduras and her crosses. I have a special place in my heart for Central American/Mexican stuff, its the weed I grew up smoking. I am biased to say the least. Tikal is one I've yet to grow that has peaked my interest. The thai, malawi, and golden tiger crosses can be very strong (as I said, sometimes uncomfortably so).

I dunno man, put a dozen ace strains on a dart board, put on a blindfold, and there is a good chance you'll hit a winner. What are some of the things you are looking for in a strain? Strength? effect? yield? bag appeal? Growers all have many boxes, in my experience ace has the beans to tick off many of those traits on anyone's list.

:tiphat:

NC
"I dunno man, put a dozen ace strains on a dart board, put on a blindfold, and there is a good chance you'll hit a winner. What are some of the things you are looking for in a strain? Strength? effect? yield? bag appeal? Growers all have many boxes, in my experience ace has the beans to tick off many of those traits on anyone's list",about this time last year, planted my first Ace Seeds.(indoor)
Malawi,little one, came a month after Bangi and Panama(tall)at 2? months(newbie)
Purple Zamal Bangi Haze fem, and,Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi regular another one I was looking at.But like you said N.,you have so many choices:)

Attachments

• IMG_9250.jpg
    IMG_9250.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 14
R

red23

Orient Express

Orient Express

I love sativas:)

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 12
R

red23

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Defoliated,LST:)

Attachments

• IMG_2361.jpg
    IMG_2361.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2401.jpg
    IMG_2401.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
R

red23

Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger

........and trouble:)

Attachments

• IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
R

red23

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Attachments

• IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2558.jpg
    IMG_2558.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2553.jpg
    IMG_2553.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 10

Buddler

Veteran
Hey Red nice pan haze after seeing her and reading couldnt resist black friday at ACE i ordered some and nep jam for next summer if i can last that long lol nice looking plants and updates keep er going..:smoke:

R

red23

Hey Red nice pan haze after seeing her and reading couldnt resist black friday at ACE i ordered some and nep jam for next summer if i can last that long lol nice looking plants and updates keep er going..:smoke:
Give PH a week or two to recover B.Another beauty from Ace.
It's OE that's taken over the asylum, with the lunatic,a spectator
Reading on how to tame a GT:biggrin:Never too late,to salvage a square meter of smoking space:)

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpg
    IMG_2654.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2656.jpg
    IMG_2656.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2686.jpg
    IMG_2686.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2706.jpg
    IMG_2706.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 17
R

red23

OE comes with PH as a freebie?if I remember right:)
Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi regular (third Golden Tiger version) regs,(if still available),and,Zamal fems for me........summer

Last edited:
R

red23

Give PH a week or two to recover B.Another beauty from Ace.
It's OE that's taken over the asylum, with the lunatic,a spectator
Reading on how to tame a GT:biggrin:Never too late,to salvage a square meter of smoking space:)

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2737.jpg
    IMG_2737.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
R

red23

Crazy,OE has slowed down

Attachments

• IMG_2738.jpg
    IMG_2738.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2740.jpg
    IMG_2740.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2741.jpg
    IMG_2741.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 17

Buddler

Veteran
OE comes with PH as a freebie?if I remember right:)
Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi regular (third Golden Tiger version) regs,(if still available),and,Zamal fems for me........summer

Yes PH comes with free OE .. which is what i wanted for a while .Those sound nice for your summer grow .:dance013:

R

red23

Yes PH comes with free OE .. which is what i wanted for a while .Those sound nice for your summer grow .:dance013:
Something different B.I seem to like trying different strains, for now
OE has stopped with the stretching.
:):)

Attachments

• IMG_2918.jpg
    IMG_2918.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2934.jpg
    IMG_2934.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts