What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red goes Ace

R

red23

:)

Attachments

• IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3603.jpg
    IMG_3603.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7
R

red23

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Amazing growth

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpg
    IMG_3686.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3672.jpg
    IMG_3672.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3649.jpg
    IMG_3649.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3692.jpg
    IMG_3692.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
R

red23

Starting fresh with 2 GTs and one KC
BioBizz AllMix!!!brand new buy
Seedling the GT didn't take well to my light mite spray "treatment" and defoliation at the same time
It's ok

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpg
    IMG_3815.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3818.jpg
    IMG_3818.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
R

red23

Orient Express

Orient Express

Still in veg,,or,no pistils to show.3 months now.Overwatered yesterday, and no sign of mites
If I repot her................................

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpg
    IMG_4109.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4106.jpg
    IMG_4106.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4105.jpg
    IMG_4105.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
R

red23

The Panama haze looks amazing brotha, can’t wait to get my beans and pop them!
Thanks KK:)Extremely pleased with her, and even a mite attack proves the resilience of the strain.A drop of CalMag and she's stretching,putting on volume.Avoid my mistakes,and Ace's PH will reward you.Looking forward to seeing how yours will turn up

King kahn

Not mistakes just tips for next time:)! I ruined 3 first indoor runs I ever attempted lol, I Ordered the Panama regulars, but I was torn between that and the PH, I hope they have similar branching structure to yours.

R

red23

Not mistakes just tips for next time:)! I ruined 3 first indoor runs I ever attempted lol, I Ordered the Panama regulars, but I was torn between that and the PH, I hope they have similar branching structure to yours.
Panama has a more "orderly" branch structure,so you it will help you grow it as you desire
Loves to stretch,so be a little careful

R

red23

Orient Express

Orient Express

Think I go down with the time exposed to light

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpg
    IMG_4154.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4161.jpg
    IMG_4161.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 11

King kahn

Thanks for the replies brotha, I’m waiting for this next outdoor season to roll in, till then I’m not sure if I have a place to grow. I’ll be more active once I got my grows going!!

R

red23

Starting fresh with 2 GTs and one KC
BioBizz AllMix!!!brand new buy
Seedling the GT didn't take well to my light mite spray "treatment" and defoliation at the same time
It's ok

Attachments

• IMG_4524.jpg
    IMG_4524.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 6
R

red23

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Still stretching, but,filling up nicely at the same time

Attachments

• IMG_4608.jpg
    IMG_4608.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
R

red23

Orient Express

Orient Express

Bringing down exposure to light
Her curling on her left side,room was a bit cold(making room for the seedlings/disinfecting/fresh air)

Attachments

• IMG_4676.jpg
    IMG_4676.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4679.jpg
    IMG_4679.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4663.jpg
    IMG_4663.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 8
R

red23

Bringing down exposure to light
Her curling on her left side,room was a bit cold(making room for the seedlings/disinfecting/fresh air)
Down to 8hrs of "daylight"

Attachments

• IMG_4779.jpg
    IMG_4779.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi red23,

Thank you very much for your frequent updates :yes:
The Orient Express is showing without any doubt an extreme Vietnam Black sativa pheno.
The Panama Haze looked tamed and with well balanced traits from Panama and Haze during its growth, now showing more Haze traits in early flowering stage.

I think it is worth to check under microscope whether the leaves of the OE has russet mites. If that's not the case, then try to feed her a bit more until she recovers more lush green color so she can face better the rest of the flowering. Hope they are not overgrowing your growing space because they are getting huge! ;)

R

red23

Hi red23,

Thank you very much for your frequent updates :yes:
The Orient Express is showing without any doubt an extreme Vietnam Black sativa pheno.
The Panama Haze looked tamed and with well balanced traits from Panama and Haze during its growth, now showing more Haze traits in early flowering stage.

I think it is worth to check under microscope whether the leaves of the OE has russet mites. If that's not the case, then try to feed her a bit more until she recovers more lush green color so she can face better the rest of the flowering. Hope they are not overgrowing your growing space because they are getting huge! ;)
Nice to have you back Dubi:)
Just got in and did a little check.Leaves(from top left branch),clean of mites, bit dry, started with extra nutrients about 36hrs ago.I have to update because of her,I'm walking into an unknown territory,size of her included.But she's beautiful
PH was given nutrients as well, and room temperature is a constant 26C,another adjustment(was at 29C)
I am enjoying what I'm doing Dubi,and,thank you

Attachments

• IMG_4843.jpg
    IMG_4843.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4841.jpg
    IMG_4841.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4832.jpg
    IMG_4832.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: