What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red goes Ace

R

red23

Red23, thank you for sharing this thread. Enjoy the great genetics!
Peace
Hope I am giving enough information on how I treat these great genetics Farmelion?They have been good for me in the past,and,you never know what might occur tomorrow.
Thank you for your work,and the purpose of it:tiphat:
I am having a great time with them, and,I am not done with Ace:)more fun time to come

Last edited:
R

red23

I've not handled reg. seeds before,and,I would appreciate your trained eyes
Is this a male plant on the making?

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 22

smilley

Veteran
Due to the long duration of your girls you'll want to isolate that male in time to prevent him from seeding everything. I leave the male in with the girls till he's just about ready to open. then I cut a branch or two, put them in a red solo cup of water on a sheet of glass and put under my seedling flouros at 12/12 (away from the fems). The branches will live for weeks like that and produce plenty of pollen. You can freeze the pollen for several years and can package it in small paper pouches. You only need to pollinate a bud or 2 for plenty of seeds. Lots of threads on pollen collection and pollination.

Oh,then I kill and dispose of the male.

Have fun man, I'm enjoying your thread.

R

red23

Due to the long duration of your girls you'll want to isolate that male in time to prevent him from seeding everything. I leave the male in with the girls till he's just about ready to open. then I cut a branch or two, put them in a red solo cup of water on a sheet of glass and put under my seedling flouros at 12/12 (away from the fems). The branches will live for weeks like that and produce plenty of pollen. You can freeze the pollen for several years and can package it in small paper pouches. You only need to pollinate a bud or 2 for plenty of seeds. Lots of threads on pollen collection and pollination.

Oh,then I kill and dispose of the male.

Have fun man, I'm enjoying your thread.
I've just ordered a 120x120x120x200cm tent.By the end of the month, once I get it climatized,I'll be moving the male and Panama Haze in there.
My "something" tells me not to touch the other two,and I will be collecting pollen for future use.
This is all new to me, but,I am amongst great company and the updates will be coming.I'll do my best
Thanks S:)

R

red23

Orient Express

Orient Express

Why mess with beautiful?(185cm)
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 25
R

red23

Orient Express

Orient Express

She got defoliated yesterday:)

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1772.jpg
    IMG_1772.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 22
R

red23

Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger

Huge,indoor,potential:)

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1905.jpg
    IMG_1905.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1907.jpg
    IMG_1907.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 23
R

red23

Thanks for posting pics!

Is that the Feminized version of Golden Tiger?
Yes,feminized:)I think feminized seeds are a good start for a newbie to work on and learn.Come spring I'll be switching to regular seeds.

R

red23

Panama Haze

Panama Haze

Something was wrong.
A couple a nights out in 11C temps,sprayed a couple of times, and one time indoors, and got mites(checking and will be defoliating),out of the way.I think:)

Attachments

• IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2132.jpg
    IMG_2132.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2145.jpg
    IMG_2145.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 21

Ncali

Veteran
Ace has nice fems. Fems are cool for pro's or noobs. All depends who's making them, just like regular seeds. Many people try to cheat with feminized seeds, they get a bad wrap. Testing a reverse pollen donor's offspring is just as important as testing a males offspring.

Tangent. I came in here to say that I enjoy how you grow. I like those strains. The effect of OE jives very much with what we were looking for. Golden Tiger scares our friends, they dont smoke it anymore. Too potent, and creeper.

Wish you the best in your grow!!

R

red23

Ace has nice fems. Fems are cool for pro's or noobs. All depends who's making them, just like regular seeds. Many people try to cheat with feminized seeds, they get a bad wrap. Testing a reverse pollen donor's offspring is just as important as testing a males offspring.

Tangent. I came in here to say that I enjoy how you grow. I like those strains. The effect of OE jives very much with what we were looking for. Golden Tiger scares our friends, they dont smoke it anymore. Too potent, and creeper.

Wish you the best in your grow!!
N. High potency has it's negative, and,positives
OE is a gem.A freebie!The two to three people that've been close to her, speechless they leave after stroking her of few times.I'm already tripping with the whole thing she's offering.Genetics!
GT,unknown territory as a strain/smoke,looking forward to good result
Thanks for your encouraging words N.,and, regulars my next buy from Ace(Zamal?)
:)

Attachments

• IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2259.jpg