What's new

Rebirth of a pc grow case

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
It might be..try googling it and I bet you can find it even cheaper than I did..
she is getting bigger everyday..meaning bud size not height...shessh...14 inches tall to be exact
Best of luck hoknuf..

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks #1Cheesebuds!Good things come in small packages right! She's not bad at all...
Have you , or anyone else had to use Miracle grow in a pinch?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hi everyone..
here are some fresh pics of the girl..looking better eceryday..lots of crystals...
I have a question..
What do you think of this light setup..Its a 150 watt HPS, 15 thousand lumens I think...I have managed 161 watts in my pc so would this be a good upgrade?
I respect your opinions thats why I am asking first..
thanks all

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone...
here are some pics from day 48..not much longer to go.
Anyone see the light I showed a few posts back? Let me know if its any good?
She really is turning into 1 big bud..pretty cool..
Thanks and Happy New Year

ah goodness man, your girl looks very good. i wish i could advise you about the lamp but i don't know much about them..all i know is you're obviously doin somethin right :p

K

kidkannabis

Nice pics and plant BC. I would build a new cab for the 150 and flower with it, and use those 161 watts to veg. Just a suggestion, but good job nonetheless.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks the happy guy and kidkannabis!
Yeah that sounds like a better idea..Scrub said that ages ago before I even thought about a light..good to hear that kidkannabis..thanks
she is at day 51 now..I fed her some Big Bud to see what would happen and its helped alot so far..
here are a few pics..let me know what you think..
Thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey Scrub!! Nice to hear from you!
Is 2 weeks for flushing good?That will give her 1 more feeding which she really needs..
Let me know if this is right...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Two weeks flush will produce some :dancer::rtfo: buds bro, awesome work.
Peace.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks b00m! Its you and many others that helped me..could'nt do it properly if you all hadn't of helped...
2 weeks it is then..thanks..
So with 3 days to go, I can probably feed her 1 more time...I had to flush so many times because the Iguana juice and that Miracle Grow soil did'nt like each other at all...UGH...
thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks #1 cheesebuds!
I can't believe how its filling out...wonder what the final weight will be...doesn't matter..its so much fun growing!! Sound like a kid huh!
Pics from day 54..16 days to go...
Which is better, AK/48 or Trainwreck for micro? Or are they both good?
thanks for all the help everyone!
Please give feedback!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice and Dank

Nice and Dank

Judging by the pics, I'd say you should have about 20-25grams dry bro, if not over, how tall is she?? Hope ya get more than that. IMO I would go AK-48 ova trainwreck, but that opinion might change when scrubz finishes his trainwreck cross. Doing well bro.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:rtfo:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks b00m! I respect your comments alot...thanks for being part of this grow..
Well, we are in the home stretch now...13 days to go...
the soil has a high ph(7)so its kinda good that its just flushing from here on out..I had to feed her lots of nutes to make up for the almost 2 weeks of trying to repair from the Miracle Grow slow release ferts..hate those things...
Look forward to hearing from my peers..
Thanks

P

Paranoid one

She is looking beautiful!
Can we get a comparison with say a VHS tape or a CD or a lighter??
And i would agree with B00m, that looks it will go over 25g's dry.

peace.

edit:eek:h does she really stink up the room when u open up to water..ect.?