What's new

Really disturbing. HR8971 classified

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Well, what I learned on this is. Thats the first and last time I post without checking my sources...I feel stupid now... I shall crawl back to my room. lol

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's a good Daily Show segment pointing out Fox News truth.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-29-2009/for-fox-sake-

The opinion side sets up the news side. The news side references the opinion side. It's perpetual revulsion, lol. JS compares Fox News to the McDLT, where the hot side stays hot and the cool side stays cool. :biglaugh:

At 9:30 in, you see an example of what he's talking about.

Watch the whole segment though, it's really funny.

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Nope I don't blame it on the bud...I just posted up and went to sleep without checking my sources...just too damn tired.

I will let this thread die with some dignity now.

PEACE.

Someone sticky this thread, please.

We need to get the word out. Blood is on your hands if you let this information slide through the cracks, Gipsy!

Vigil

Ewww I know the arguement passed on the other page but, the reason fox news in not a real news station is becuase they have an active agenda. Whether its for or against the current government fox news is rallying groups of people against legislation this adminstration is trying to put into effect. They make donations and help cooridnate tea party protests. MSNBC is fox news liberal counterpart but even during the worst times of the bush administration they were never rallying liberals to walk on washington or going to NY n Cali to help with protests, they simply covered them and reported the news. Keith Olbermann likes to throw his two very liberal pennies in with his news, good for him its a free country and you can always turn on another more moderate news station like cnn pbs. Glenn Beck however... http://www.the912project.com/ . (nice name asshole you fat disgusting bible loving neanderthal). Your job is to report the news and its okay to report the news and then say "this is cool" or "screw this", but when you take an active agenda to rally the public against the government you are no longer just a news station.

Rant4life

Who cares if it's fake...it's within the realm of possibility...[=quote]

Wow... I guess it pretty much "validates" everything Glenn Beck has ever said if you look at it that way! It sounds like something that *could* be true, so let's react like it is and make "them" prove it's not! Meanwhile, EVERYBODY PANIC 'CAUSE IT'S PROBABLY TRUE! AND BUY MORE GOLD! AND MY NEW BOOK!

Very paranoid/sociopathic logic at work there, I think. But it does seem to be the recipe for Fox's approach to "news".
I fully expect Fox to report on this Onion story.:xmasnut:

But all joking aside, I'd recommend everyone should go to this site http://www.factcheck.org/ instead of getting your information from entertainers pretending to be journalists and politicians pretending not to be greedy corrupt fucktards owned by rich special interest groups.

You might just find it refreshing to get information from those who actually do the research and reveal the lies and distortions regardless of which side looks bad as a result. Rather than continuing to be indoctrinated by those who wear their agenda on their sleeve and are bought and paid for by their sponsors (and I'm not just talking about Fox. Well, Mostly.)

Ash³

Ok, didn't do any reasearch on it since I was going to bed right before I posted it. The reason I brought it to icmag was for that reason. To get informed, thats why. Instead of judging me could you please just point me to your facts instead of just calling me a paranoid nutjob. Seemed real to me.

I'm researching it now...

Peace

lol. finally someone willing to be facetious on this board without consideration for people who can't pick up on sarcasm.

fuck you green thumb fox news isn't fake.... buy into the governments shit lies if you want assfuck

ooook

Ash³

I care if its fake. I like to keep straight to the facts.

And yeah it is in the realm of possibility but it just ain't real. The patriot act and banker bailout is very real though...

peace

oh u actually thought it was real. oook. Did you not see the million pop ups saying it was fake? You made a thread on it and everything.

trouble

Veteran
Mr. Freeman you wanted to argue with Trouble as usual and have him make you look like the dumbass you are.I think some people enjoy looking foolish.You wanted to discuss it with Trouble to find out if it were real what are we dumbasses all of a sudden?You did think it was real and you're lucky Trouble wasnt online haha.O thats right you're one of those negative attention getters haha

Sparky, please be nice to Freeman. He obviously suffers from some type of learning disability, and we need to support him in his efforts to better himself.

Personally, I'm very proud of Freeman. He's making great progress in his attempt to educate himself on the internet.

Hell, if Freeman gets his IQ only 2 points higher, he will have the same intelligence as a rock.

Keep up the good work Freeman!

:window::xmastree:

Ash³

Aw shit, my bad freeman. Embrace your crazy dude. Be yourself. God knows I haven't been enough of myself lately.

trouble

Veteran
HEY TROUBLE, your invited. Please discuss.

Freeman, Thanks, but no thanks.

I don't have the time to take part in such a dull, boring, absurd, insane, senseless, and foolish, discussion, with a simpleton-nincompoop such as yourself, about something that isn't even real.

Thanks for thinking of me anyway & have a wonderful day!

:wave:

Last edited:
G

guest3901

If you buy marijuana off the street.you encourage/finance thiso..friendo..
picture.php

G

guest3901

Perhaps...
Would you want a bag..
picture.php

Courtesy of a Mexican drug cartel.

Latest posts

Latest posts