What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
im just gonna send it~ larry enticer
DXTQdY8UMAAvi9K.jpg

image-1642185935.jpeg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ukraine is a perfect example of why you never give up your guns. If your government demands you give the guns up then give them the business end of it.
Me

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough it will eat him last'
Sir Winston Churchill

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For we must consider that we shall be a city upon a hill. The eyes of all people are upon us, so that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work we have undertaken, and so cause Him to withdraw His present help from us, we shall be made a story and a byword through the world.

John Winthrop

armedoldhippy

Veteran

well, i was wondering where The Chump picked up his "philosophy" of using "the big lie". should have known it would turn out to be Goebbles, the Nazi propaganda minister for Hitler...gotta be a coincidence that Herr Drumph, The Chumps grandfather, immigrated from Bavaria (now Germany) too i suppose?😄

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“We must together work together to see where we are going together but also see the moment together”
Kamala Harris
“If you’ve taken peyote you know what she means, otherwise you’re probably baffled.”
Tucker Carlson