What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“There are few things more bizarre than watching people advocate that another country be bombed even while acknowledging that it will achieve no good outcomes other than safeguarding the 'credibility' of those doing the bombing. Relatedly, it's hard to imagine a more potent sign of a weak, declining empire than having one's national 'credibility' depend upon periodically bombing other countries.”
-- Glenn Greenwald

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“You have to start with the truth. The truth is the only way that we can get anywhere. Because any decision-making that is based upon lies or ignorance can't lead to a good conclusion.”
― Julian Assange

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence and thereby eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and those we love.”
-- Julian Assange

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
Thomas Paine Godfather of the American Revoluition

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭29:2‬ ‭

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
Proverbs 12:18

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“It's better to be hanged for loyalty than rewarded for betrayal”
― Vladimir Putin

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“The meaning of our whole life and existence is love. It is love to the family, to the children, to the motherland (the world). This phenomenon which appears complicated lies at heart of any of our behaviors. It is exactly the top priority which all of us should go after, and I am absolutely sure that we will succeed.”
― Vladimir Putin

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.
– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Whoever controls the past controls the future. Whoever controls the present controls the past.”
~George Orwell, 1984

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and a third time, till at length, it becomes habitual."
Thomas Jefferson

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
asses.jpg

:thinking:

RMS

:smoweed:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ten Bears: These things you say we will have, we already have.
Josey Wales: That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra. I'm just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another.
Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“Do not gather my soul with sinners, Nor my life with bloodthirsty men, In whose hands is a sinister scheme, And whose right hand is full of bribes.”
Psalms‬ ‭26:9-10‬ ‭

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“By sowing frugality we reap liberty, a golden harvest.”
-- Agesilaus II

Latest posts

Latest posts