What's new

Really Cool Quotes

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
We can't run from who we are. Our destiny chooses us.

You can shear a sheep many times, but skin him only once.

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

Grobot2010

"An alleged scientific discovery has no merit unless it can be explained to a barmaid."

"All science is either physics or stamp collecting."

"We've got no money, so we've got to think."

-Ernest Rutherford, the father of nuclear physics

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
"I believe it is peace for our time."
neville-chamberlai_1000460c.jpg

-British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, 30 September 1938 (After returning from the Munich Agreement).

-

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For centuries, marijuana has been used as a self-prescribed remedy for the terminal disease known as "being alive". Steve Carell

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
"Getting' old ain't for pussies..."

My maternal grandfather... God rest his soul.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I didnt read all 25 pages so i hope this isnt a repost.

Oppenheimer remarked later that it brought to mind words from the Bhagavad Gita: "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

W

willyweed

put your dreams in one hand and shit in the other ,see which one fills up quickest. never try to shit higher than your arse don't be a sheep ,be the sheppard never before in the history of human conflict have so many given so much for so little(churchill) is that someone on the grassy knoll waving at us love?kennedy (that's what i heard)

Last edited:

Resistance

"May the bridges I burn, light my way"

"I may not have gone where I wanted to, but I ended up where I should have went"

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act."
Mahatma Gandhi

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."
Julius Caesar

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"there are only two things in existence that have no limit, human stupidity & the universe... and i am having second thoughts about the universe." Albert Einstein

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I haven't been in this thread in two damn years!!

Glad to see it's still around. :joint:

“The earth laughs in flowers.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

:flowers2: