What's new

Really Cool Quotes

K

KSP

Actually, that war criminal Henry Kissinger can go fuck himself hard. George Patton was 10 times the man that that shitbag Kissinger was.

A few George S. Patton quotes that I like:

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Men are at war with each other because each man is at war with himself.

"... And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Barry Hussein

OR then the famous 57 states quote... too good

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
There are still people in my party who believe in consensus politics. I regard them as Quislings, as traitors... I mean it.
Margaret Thatcher

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
"I can always tell when the mother in law's coming to stay; the mice throw themselves on the traps." Benny Hill

G

grozzef

heres a really funny one from douche alan greenspan
“The true measure of a career is to be able to be content, even proud, that you succeeded through your own endeavors without leaving a trail of casualties in your wake.”

LOL!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
well since we are leaning away from GREAT quotes towards GREAT RIDICULOUS quotes, here's my most recent favorite...

“Fool me once, shame on you. ... Fool me twice, won't get fooled again."

brought to you from the same man who can't pronounce nuclear and has NO COMMAND of the english language...

K

KSP

well since we are leaning away from GREAT quotes towards GREAT RIDICULOUS quotes, here's my most recent favorite...

“Fool me once, shame on you. ... Fool me twice, won't get fooled again."

brought to you from the same man who can't pronounce nuclear and has NO COMMAND of the english language...

Well, like father like son I guess, here's one from H.W.

"I said to them there's another one that the Nitty Ditty Nitty Gritty Great Bird and it says if you want to see a rainbow you've got to stand a little rain."

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
"I used to keep a .22 in a shoe box, now I bang Beretta... And she's 22, but I keep her in a tube top."

darkside420

Your Favorite Quotes.

Your Favorite Quotes.

One of my all-time favorites is from Aristotle.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

--Aristotle

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Is listening to Pink Floyd, in the dark, a medical condition?" Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

Slim Pickens

Veteran
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
"If you are serious about your religion, if you really wish to commit yourself to the spiritual quest, you must learn how to use psycho-chemicals. Drugs are the religion of the twenty-first century. Pursuing the religious life today without using psychedelic drugs is like studying astronomy with the naked eye because that’s how they did it in the first century A.D. - and besides, telescopes are unnatural."

-*-

"The only abuse of drugs is the control of drugs by other people. …The only control is self-control."

-*-

"Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities — the political, the religious, the educational authorities — who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing — forming in our minds — their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability — to inform yourself."

-Timothy Leary

Latest posts

Latest posts